Hacking wup format only?

effe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't understant how to use the wup loader..
I have a couple of games dumped in 'normal' format, that is in a way I can browse the single files ( I have a 'content' folder, a 'code' folder and a 'meta' folder).
I'd like to install these games in the NAND but wupInstaller complains as I guess it's looking for .WUP files.
What can I do to install them?
thanks!

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wupinstaller requires different files, you'll have to redownload the game in the proper way. Use a program like Wii U Usb Helper (gui) or FunKiiU (command line, needs python) to grab the games that way. This will lead to a folder with *.app/*.h3/title.tik/title.cert/title.cmd files which you can install with Wupinstaller GX (put the folder 00050000 etc. in a folder named install at the root of the SD card).

Last edited by nasune,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wupinstaller requires different files, you'll have to redownload the game in the proper way. Use a program like Wii U Usb Helper (gui) or FunKiiU (command line, needs python) to grab the games that way. This will lead to a folder with *.app/*.h3/title.tik/title.cert/title.cmd files which you can install with Wupinstaller GX (put the folder 00050000 etc. in a folder named install at the root of the SD card).
Or use the below programme it downloads and installs the games directly on the WiiU without the need of a pc.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nusspli...nintendo-update-servers-to-your-wii-u.566055/

effe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried Wii U Usb Helper and tried to download a game, but it complains that Nintendo patched the eShop and downloading that way is not possible anymore..

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's supposed to be a workaround, but I don't use the program so I don't know how to do that. FunKiiU (and presumably NUSSpli, I've never used it myself) work just fine though.

Last edited by nasune,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's supposed to be a workaround, but I don't use the program so I don't know how to do that. FunKiiU (and presumably NUSSpli, I've never used it myself) works just fine though.
Yes the OP just needs to google usb download helper fix

effe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys!
I found a .jar to encrypt my files to a format that wupinstaller could ingest!
I tried also nusspli (installed as a channel) but it crashed the wiiu. I'll google for the helper fix :)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Wii U USB Helper is still working.

Thanks guys!
I found a .jar to encrypt my files to a format that wupinstaller could ingest!
I tried also nusspli (installed as a channel) but it crashed the wiiu. I'll google for the helper fix :)

You maybe need the Launcher (Fix) / Updated Files for it:
https://github.com/FailedShack/USBHelperLauncher

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: