LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have done my psp update from 4.00 M33 to 5.00 M33 so now ive got the playstation network etc. but when i want to register for the playstation network it says that i MAY need an software update... but ... i just did that ... isnt 5.00 the latest version

im really confused and need help

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12philip12 said:
what do you mean with wrong folder ? ive downloaded the game from the playstation store and it is in the list where all my games are.... and corrupted...well its the LEGAL version so i dont think so
By "where all my games are" do you mean your download PSP Iso games? Then that is the wrong folder if I remember.

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ohmy.gif
i mean when ive downloaded from the playstation store and click (on my psp ... not usb mode) on game --> memory stick (in the same place where all my iso s are yes) and there i see a intro of patapon but when i click on it... = the error

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Maybe the download didn't complete? Maybe there wasn't enough space on your memory stick?

Maybe games downloading from the PSN just won't work on CFW? Who knows.

Since you have CFW, just download the whole damn game.

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
downloading a game can cost a long time ... besides a demo is to try if its fun

i have 1 G space and this demo is 41 MB

and if the screen ": your download is complete means my download is complete then yeah it finished downloading

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1