Misc Wrong language eshop downloads.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have a MT-classic emuNAND. It's version is 9.5.0-22E. My sysNAND is 4.5 and I don't own any 3DS flashcard.
It's an unlinked emuNAND, and I've linked my NINID to it.
The e-Shop is dutch (I live in the Netherlands), and Nintendo Anime Channel gave me dutch audio by default.
However, any other apps (Steeldiver, Pokemon shuffle, ORAS special demo), are displayed in some asian language (I believe japanese, from the looks of the characters).
Without formatting, how would I go about getting the european version of these games?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you are not the first complaig about getting japanese version õ3o but I don't know if the one I saw got a solution...
Maybe the emunand give some confunsion o the eshop server? It's kinda interesting,enve if you ca get both version of a game with a lot of region change, ins this "legal" form lol

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you are not the first complaig about getting japanese version õ3o but I don't know if the one I saw got a solution...
Maybe the emunand give some confunsion o the eshop server? It's kinda interesting,enve if you ca get both version of a game with a lot of region change, ins this "legal" form lol

Hm, that sucks.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, to try out FunkyCIA, I downloaded the Paper Mario: Sticker Star 3D Trailer and installed it onto my CFW. Guess what? The UI is english, but the text on the video is japanese. Maybe it isn't the emuNAND, but my account.
Also, before my old account were unlinked from my old 3ds, I had created a new account (which has now been deleted), and downloaded the ORAS demo, and the text appeared in english. This has only started to happen after formatting my emuNAND and linking my old NINID.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM