Write a Story Using as Many Username's Possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jastolze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm @jastolze. I'm just your @averageguy who has a @BurningDesire to watch unusual things like @Tomato Hentai along with other @StrangeFascination that I have. It all started when a @DeMoN used my body as a @HOST to summon @Hillary_Clinton from the depths of hell. Unfortunately for her, the @ratlord , @Squeakychu started doing Hand to hand combat. Clearly, this is all the fault of our @democracy in America and because of it, we are all @Screwd and since Hillary is a @Considerable foe, and had her own @forcefield no one could do anything and we were all forced to listen to the @BananaSlamma song for all century. Long story short, I didn't care, since I could just tune that song out with my @CeeDee Player.

The end.

I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's pretty difficult to write while trying to use as many usernames as possible. Try to beat my (somewhat pathetic) record of 16 usernames.

Inb4 I get yelled at for tagging 16 random people. xD

D

Deleted User

While browsing GBAtemp in the middle of the @afternoon700 , I came across a spam post, made by a spam @robot56 . It was an ad for the new @Nintendo4DSXL . I thought this was a painfully obvious scam, since @Nintendo hasn't made that @console and likely never will. I decided to @Click This link posted by the spam bot anyways, because it was so obviously a scam that it was almost kinda funny. The site was very barebones, and it looked like a low-effort website built by someone who is at a @LowLevel of HTML programming, like something you'd find in the 90's on @yahoo 's @oldsk00l @HOST ing service, named Geocities. Despite the overall @emptyz look of the wobsite itself, it had a few lewd ads, containing explicit @tomato1129 related content that I could only describe as " @Tomato Hentai ." To buy the new console in the 3DS @handheldvet family, I was supposed to @fille out a forum of some sort, as well as buy some @otherstuff so I could actually buy the console. It asked whether I had a collection of @potatoes828 and if I was a @Potato hoarder , if I was a @Nintendo Fanboy or even a @Nintendo Maniac , whether I was a @nintendo3dsxlfan , and whether I was allergic to @peppers . It asked other questions as well. A lot of this information was too personal for me to give to some @Random Joe so I ended up closing the tab.

that's 22 >:^)
Edit: Also this belongs more in the EoF I think.

Last edited by ,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Chary, I want to make you @RustInPeace, thanks to me sticking my @VinLark up your @Veho while we watch @Tomato Hentai. Alright, steer clear of the wrong side, and let's go to the bright @Aurora Wright side. I'll get you a @Quantumcat for your birthday, very sci-fi inspired, probably worth an @astronautlevel of money. So, how does my proposal sound to you? Are you @Foxi4 for me? I'll give you a high level form of embrace, the @T-hug. Just remember to clean your @Prans every once in a while, at best it smells like @GhostLatte, which is very interesting. I'm gonna make you @droople so fucking hard. I never miss, I always get the @Bullseye. Call me the @pixelmasher because I got goods to smash your @Lush @toto621. By the way, I heard you say @ihaveamac, but I wouldn't be caught dead with one. PC for life, you can't change my mind on that, this isn't a @democracy. Want to touch my ass? People tell me it's @GerbilSoft. That's right, I'm a motherfucking @Starboy. I'll make your @Futurdreamz come true, just you wait babe. Yes, I'm a @.Darky, but color doesn't matter, in the end all you'll be tasting is white.

That's enough, I need to urinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end