Write a Story Using as Many Username's Possible.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jastolze, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jastolze
    OP

jastolze GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2012
    United States
    I'm @jastolze. I'm just your @averageguy who has a @BurningDesire to watch unusual things like @Tomato Hentai along with other @StrangeFascination that I have. It all started when a @DeMoN used my body as a @HOST to summon @Hillary_Clinton from the depths of hell. Unfortunately for her, the @ratlord , @Squeakychu started doing Hand to hand combat. Clearly, this is all the fault of our @democracy in America and because of it, we are all @Screwd and since Hillary is a @Considerable foe, and had her own @forcefield no one could do anything and we were all forced to listen to the @BananaSlamma song for all century. Long story short, I didn't care, since I could just tune that song out with my @CeeDee Player.

The end.

I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's pretty difficult to write while trying to use as many usernames as possible. Try to beat my (somewhat pathetic) record of 16 usernames.

Inb4 I get yelled at for tagging 16 random people. xD

2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Damn son, thats clever.

RustInPeace and jastolze like this.
  3. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 GBATemp's Official Skiddo™ | Founder of Skiddoism

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    I don't think some of these people would appreciate the pings

4. bennyman123abc

bennyman123abc Master of the Script Kiddies

Mar 21, 2013
    United States
    Training some more Script Kiddies
    DAMN IT!! I wasn't tagged.. :cry:

jastolze likes this.
  5. GhostLatte

GhostLatte Yet Another Shitposter

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    The University of Shitpostology
    I actually did this a while ago.

jastolze likes this.
  6. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    While browsing GBAtemp in the middle of the @afternoon700 , I came across a spam post, made by a spam @robot56 . It was an ad for the new @Nintendo4DSXL . I thought this was a painfully obvious scam, since @Nintendo hasn't made that @console and likely never will. I decided to @Click This link posted by the spam bot anyways, because it was so obviously a scam that it was almost kinda funny. The site was very barebones, and it looked like a low-effort website built by someone who is at a @LowLevel of HTML programming, like something you'd find in the 90's on @yahoo 's @oldsk00l @HOST ing service, named Geocities. Despite the overall @emptyz look of the wobsite itself, it had a few lewd ads, containing explicit @tomato1129 related content that I could only describe as " @Tomato Hentai ." To buy the new console in the 3DS @handheldvet family, I was supposed to @fille out a forum of some sort, as well as buy some @otherstuff so I could actually buy the console. It asked whether I had a collection of @potatoes828 and if I was a @Potato hoarder , if I was a @Nintendo Fanboy or even a @Nintendo Maniac , whether I was a @nintendo3dsxlfan , and whether I was allergic to @peppers . It asked other questions as well. A lot of this information was too personal for me to give to some @Random Joe so I ended up closing the tab.

that's 22 >:^)
    Edit: Also this belongs more in the EoF I think.

Last edited by Tomato Hentai, Jun 14, 2017
  7. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    @Chary, I want to make you @RustInPeace, thanks to me sticking my @VinLark up your @Veho while we watch @Tomato Hentai. Alright, steer clear of the wrong side, and let's go to the bright @Aurora Wright side. I'll get you a @Quantumcat for your birthday, very sci-fi inspired, probably worth an @astronautlevel of money. So, how does my proposal sound to you? Are you @Foxi4 for me? I'll give you a high level form of embrace, the @T-hug. Just remember to clean your @Prans every once in a while, at best it smells like @GhostLatte, which is very interesting. I'm gonna make you @droople so fucking hard. I never miss, I always get the @Bullseye. Call me the @pixelmasher because I got goods to smash your @Lush @toto621. By the way, I heard you say @ihaveamac, but I wouldn't be caught dead with one. PC for life, you can't change my mind on that, this isn't a @democracy. Want to touch my ass? People tell me it's @GerbilSoft. That's right, I'm a motherfucking @Starboy. I'll make your @Futurdreamz come true, just you wait babe. Yes, I'm a @.Darky, but color doesn't matter, in the end all you'll be tasting is white.

That's enough, I need to urinate.

erman1337, democracy, Chary and 3 others like this.
  8. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    I'm surprised I wasn't tagged here yet.

9. lakituvid

lakituvid Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2008
    Mexico
    @jastolze Is gay.
    -The end
    Sorry I'm not good at this :(

10. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 GBATemp's Official Skiddo™ | Founder of Skiddoism

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    jastolze, VinLark and RustInPeace like this.
  11. VinLark
    This message by VinLark has been removed from public view by Minox, Jun 14, 2017.
    Jun 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.