WOW trial codes

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by DarkCrudus, Sep 9, 2010.

Sep 9, 2010

WOW trial codes by DarkCrudus at 5:13 AM (1,166 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. DarkCrudus
    OP

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    Hey i got 2 wow trial codes if anyone is lookin to start =]

2. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    I believe anyone can play the trial for free just by downloading the client from the website.

3. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    I'm sure there is something in it for him if these 'trial codes' go on to people buying a month.

In short, ref codes.

4. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    Well, you got trial codes, I got tons of em at home since you get one with every gametime and game client you buy.
    And you got recruit a friend.
    That's something blizz did so you can, well, recruit a friend, enjoy 3x fast XP, and if that friend buys 2 months of gametime, you get a free mount, and a free month!

But yea, OP, if you're just giving away trial codes, people can just get a trial account at the WoW site.

5. CrimzonEyed

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
    No one should ever start with wow.... its more addicting then any drug in the world, if you ever find any joy in wow you will never be able to stop

6. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    LIES

7. Infinite Zero

Member Infinite Zero Almost!

United States
    No. I played it and boy, I didn't last an hour. (In my friend's house btw. He said it's the best game ever so I tried it but, meh.)

8. Gariscus

Member Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Australia
    WOW is definitely not the best game ever. I don't understand why so many people like it.

9. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Strictly speaking in terms of MMOs, WoW is subpar in many, many ways.

PvP is gear based pretty much 90%. Talents play a small part (9%), though you can just follow a guide for the perfect talent setups for what you want your class to do. Then spell/skill rotations (1%). That's it. A retarded person could literally be one of the best players in WoW if they had the best gear, and could pound out a spell/skill rotation.

The gameplay itself is actually starting to feel incredibly dated. Combat feels sluggish and lacking.

It has a lot to do PvE wise though, and everything is easy. So casual gamers flock to the game.
    It's also VERY reliant on being social, and grouping up. The game is terrible if you don't.

WoW is popular because:
    1: it's casual to the max
    2: It's popular. Yep. Being popular helps it continue to be popular.

----

Anyways. ProTip, if you want to hand out references, just tell people outright. "Anyone looking to play WoW and feel like going off of my ref to help a brotha out?"
    Don't be sneaky. You just get flamed.

10. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Indeed, and there's also the element of friends dragging other friends into playing with them, who in turn drag even more friends into it. It's a chain reaction, which makes it more than an epidemic than an addiction.

That said, I played it for a couple months and got bored shortly before hitting level 80. I may try again shortly before Cataclysm, but you can only play with so many jerks in random dungeons before you get fed up with the game.