Gaming Wow, Race Driver: Create and Drive

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as they didn't totally butcher the racing physics, it should be a "happy game".
gba.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
i wanna drucve and race alllll nigt long, but remeber,,,this is bat coubnrety watch yoyr footing cvant seem to gravb shold

Translation (Stupid To English): I want to drive and race all night long, but remember that this is a bad country. Watch your footing, cant seem to grab hold

how sensical 0_o

No he meant to say "But remember, this is bat country!"

i havent seen any bats around here *looks in cupboard*
cats_bat_county.jpg

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of reviews are saying this is good but takes a while to get used to the way the cars handle.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i wanna drucve and race alllll nigt long, but remeber,,,this is bat coubnrety watch yoyr footing cvant seem to gravb shold

Translation (Stupid To English): I want to drive and race all night long, but remember that this is a bad country. Watch your footing, cant seem to grab hold

how sensical 0_o

No he meant to say "But remember, this is bat country!"

i havent seen any bats around here *looks in cupboard*

I don't remember posting that
frown.gif
My doctor prescribed me some sleeping pills for my insomnia and apparently it's somewhat common to sleep-walk, sleep-drive, sleep-eat and I guess sleep-post too. I don't think I'll touch them again..hrmm look what I found:

CONCERNS are rising over the controversial sleeping drug Stilnox, with 300 callers swamping a consumer information line detailing dangerous side-effects, including sleep walking over high-rise balconies.

If you take, or have been prescribed Stilnox otherwise known as Zolpidem or Ambien please be warned. There have been some serious accidents attributed to this sleeping aid.
Stilnox takes sleep walking to a new level. People have been doing extraordinary things while "asleep" after taking this sleeping pill. For instance washing dishes, ironing, driving (and crashing), having sexual experiences and even jumping off balconies!

back on topic...I can't wait for this game and I'm glad to hear it's getting good reviews
gbasp.gif

xflash: lol that is pure gold

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, am I missing a joke? We have a huge colony of bats just down the road... I don't quite understand the relationship though... :S *goes back to sleep*

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, just read IGN's UK review, and from the sounds of it you can use your tracks online with random players, as well as friends. So, I anticipate seeing a lot of phallic-shaped tracks.
dry.gif

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm gonna make so many different tracks.. it's a simple idea, but on the screens and scans it looks like the put a lot of time into it. Hope it'll get dumped this evening (since it is here 20:30, september 26). I thought a game like this would be dumped on the release day, and that is officially september 25.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Gamestop, it ships on the 27th.

But we all know how accurate those idiots are.
dry.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The adverts and Codemasters website says 25th US & 28th Europe. Also Atari are releasing this in Australia under the name "V8 Supercars" and thats also down for 28th.

Seems to be a delay with a lot of US releases nowadays, we still haven't had the US release of Sonic Rush Adventure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good thing I have a vagina