Gaming WoW Private Server

Cletebob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I can't stand is how people complain that $15 a month is way too much for a game. Anyone been to a movie lately? You pay anywhere from $7-$15 just to get in for an average of 2 hours of entertainment or $3.5-$7.5 per hour.

You pay WoW $15, and if you only play 3 hours a week, that amounts to 12 hours a month or $1.25 an hour. Do the math, it is cheap if you plan to play even a little.

But like everyone here says, play the retail servers. You would love to get a 70 on a private server, just for some dude who runs it to delete you or steal all your stuff. Yeah, it happens. You get what you pay for.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I'm playing on Toxic WoW and it's awesome. Though I never ever played on original/retail servers.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pay for two WOW accounts a month. One was my brother's. He played for a long time, was pretty hardcore into it for awhile as well. Started horde, got rogue to 70. Did many other characters. Went to allaince, pali to 70...many other characters there as well...I started using his account when he wasn't on it...Then he kinda stopped playing and didn't renew his account, but I still wanted to play!! Soo i kept it up. Then his friend stopped playing and my brother picked up again so I bought his friends account to keep it alive. I now play characters on both accounts and there isn't a way for me to put the characters I want onto one account. WOW won't let you transfer characters between accounts with different names and won't let you change the names on the accounts. There was a period of time when both my brother and I would log on and kick some butt, but he doesn't play as much anymore.
Not really sure what to do now that I've put so much time into these characters =X

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
PBC said:
I pay for two WOW accounts a month. One was my brother's. He played for a long time, was pretty hardcore into it for awhile as well. Started horde, got rogue to 70. Did many other characters. Went to allaince, pali to 70...many other characters there as well...I started using his account when he wasn't on it...Then he kinda stopped playing and didn't renew his account, but I still wanted to play!! Soo i kept it up. Then his friend stopped playing and my brother picked up again so I bought his friends account to keep it alive. I now play characters on both accounts and there isn't a way for me to put the characters I want onto one account. WOW won't let you transfer characters between accounts with different names and won't let you change the names on the accounts. There was a period of time when both my brother and I would log on and kick some butt, but he doesn't play as much anymore.
Not really sure what to do now that I've put so much time into these characters =X
Maybe sell them?

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
darkpaladinmfc said:
Burning WOW (http://www.burning-wow.com/home.html) IMO. It's 100% Blizzlike (same as original) unlike alot of other ones with stuff ranging from 8x EXP rates to 100x EXP rates. My friends and I all just went there a few days ago
smile.gif
I played that ones I stopped but I was dead, and now I wanted to play again(4 Months later or so) I'm dead and can't revive :@

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it. +1