would you play mega man maker on console like xbox one? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Games & Content' started by kingtut, Jul 11, 2017.

?

Would you like to play mega man maker on xbox one?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  3. Dont care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kingtut
    OP

kingtut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 3, 2017
    United States
    So right now I am in talks with the developer behind the awesome looking mega man maker, which was announced yesterday and is coming this Saturday. here is the announcement: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mega-man-maker-announced-fan-game-launching-this-week.477015/

I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in playing it on the xbox one by sideloading it. so if you are, please vote in this poll, if I get enough votes, I will show it to him today.

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Is there a reason why you have a "I don't care" option? The people who don't will just not vote.

3. kingtut
    OP

May 3, 2017
    United States
    I just wanted to be honest. Some people may not care about where they play it, and so I gave them a choice in the poll to represent them. this way the people who vote yes are people who are legitimately interested in playing it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I mean it is a good point, I just wrote it just in case someone wants to vote for it lol

4. Flux0

Flux0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    I will get this on PC the day it comes out. That will be the main place I play/use it, but if I could play my levels on my XB1 I'd probably do so at least some.

kingtut likes this.
  5. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hell yes!

kingtut likes this.
  6. kingtut
    OP

May 3, 2017
    United States
    yeah, I told him make it like Mario maker, where you can only make your levels on pc, but you can play them on either pc or xbox one. similar to how you need a wii u screen gamepad to make Mario maker levels, but you can use a wiimote to play the levels after they are uploaded