• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read about that when the circumcised baby boy receives his first immunizations, the pain/crying/reactions are much bigger than the uncircumcised boys, as the circumcised boys are sort of reliving the trauma of the circumcision --- horrifying.

Where? Reddit? The Onion? Bients? Btw, I've read about uncircumcised males having a significantly higher chance of committing domestic assault and other violent acts when they get older.

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a fully grown man and my operation to have this done will be soon.

I've had problems for over 5 years now all because i had diabetes type 2 which went undiagnosed until recently

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this topic compelled me to do my homework before speaking on a subject I only knew in the tertiary sense, I have learned a few things. There are accurate and inaccurate statements being made, here.

It's true that the child morbidity rate is about 100 Americans per year who die from complications due to botched circumcisions, which is about 9 out of every 100,000 live births.

What is also true is that babies heal MUCH MUCH MUCH faster than teens or adults. If you wait until you are a teenager or an adult to have a circumcision, you just went from one week of healing time to as long as six months. You will also not be able to fap for at least 4-6 weeks, so that would be an immediate deal-breaker for me.

Circumcisions have been recommended as a preventative healthcare procedure by the WHO for decades because of how drastically it reduces the spread of specific sexually-transmitted diseases, HPV chief among them, along with HIV.

Again, I am an aestheticist. A cisgender hetereosexual male. I can appreciate beauty in both the male and female forms. When it comes to the female form, I have never been a fan of saggy beef curtains or large labia. I much prefer a dainty flower or an innie. When it comes to the male anatomy, I usually lose half my wood when I click on a link that features a bloke with a nasty ass foreskin, and I feel bad for the chick who has to peel back the banana and pretend she likes it.

At least 80% of American males are circumcised. I think the only country in the world with a higher circumcision rate is South Korea, which was directly influenced by interaction with the US military. This means that most women in this country have never encountered an uncut peen, which I am sure would be a bit of an adjustment for most of them.

As I said before, none of the women I have ever been with in my life PREFERS an uncircumcised cock. They can tolerate it, but not a single one prefers it. I can't speak for men on this, and don't have enough gay friends to ask them about it. Not exactly a topic that comes up organically in conversation.

There are a lot of moving parts, here. God, words are fun.

Reactions: RedColoredStars

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
... This is from a protest I went to, in front of the White House.
Thanks for raising awareness in the US!

Btw, I've read about uncircumcised males having a significantly higher chance of committing domestic assault and other violent acts when they get older.
I didn't actually read that about violent acts, I was pointing out that your statement of circumcized babies crying more during vaccinations is also a load of bollocks & that becasue you "read about" it somewhere doesn't mean shit. No different than Trump with his "People are telling me." and "Everyone is saying." manipulation tactics. "I've been reading that...." Okay. Sure thing, but I've been reading too. Get it now?
Don't just make junk up to try to prove a point, that doesn't contribute at all. I didn't think I needed to back up statements with scientific articles etc, but did find some.
Here are some interesting ones:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7702013/
https://www.scirp.org/html/3-1990071_55727.htm

If you genuinely want to know and can have an open mind that there could an overall negative around circumcision, there's a very good documentary called American Circumcision, and talks about the study I mentioned (about circumcised babies having worse reactions when they get their immunizations):
https://circumcisionmovie.com/
http://a.co/d/66YOWgA - prime link

When it comes to the female form, I have never been a fan of saggy beef curtains or large labia. I much prefer a dainty flower or an innie. When it comes to the male anatomy, I usually lose half my wood when I click on a link that features a bloke with a nasty ass foreskin, and I feel bad for the chick who has to peel back the banana and pretend she likes it.
This is part of the problem of society today, many want things "plasticized", fake and artificial.
Processed foods, breast enlargements, laser hair removal... we need to take a step back.

If my son encounters a woman that has to 'tolerate' his normal and natural (uncircumcised) penis, she is not the kind of woman we'd want in my family.
It's a bit like guys who can't stand pubic hair on women. Need your sexual partner to resemble a 5 year old downstairs so that you can get off...? Very weird.

Superficiality is a problem.

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If my son encounters a woman that has to 'tolerate' his normal and natural (uncircumcised) penis, she is not the kind of woman we'd want in my family.
It's a bit like guys who can't stand pubic hair on women. Need your sexual partner to resemble a 5 year old downstairs so that you can get off...? Very weird.

Superficiality is a problem.

I prefer a nice tidy bush / shaven on females.

I never even thought of it been like a child because Obviously that's even wrong to think about and even more worrying if other people think like that 😳

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't just make junk up to try to prove a point, that doesn't contribute at all. I didn't think I needed to back up statements with scientific articles etc, but did find some.
Here are some interesting ones:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7702013/
https://www.scirp.org/html/3-1990071_55727.htm

I have a difficult time believing you've even read those links yourself, because they amount to nothing but possibilities, what if's, methodological flaws, and results based from internet surveys. Lmfao. Of course there can be medical complications either way, but your basis for some lasting effects from getting cut at birth are nonsense. Should I send out an online survey too on whatever random topic? And if so, will you accept the "scientific" results?

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where in their post did they mention any of this or even imply anything along these lines?
You obviously didn't read the entire comment. It's the last line of their comment.
Post automatically merged:

Parental consent is a type of "proxy consent." Medical ethics dictate that proxy consent is only valid if the surgery in question is medically necessary. But circumcision is very rarely medically necessary, and is usually done for either aesthetics or cultural reasons. It is an elective surgery that in the absence of medical necessity should be postponed until adulthood, when proper consent can be given.
If only that applied to all of the left's beliefs. Hmm...
I'll also note that nowhere in my posts have I said or implied that a child could ever consent to a circumcision.
It was the last thing you said in your previous comment.
Also, circumcision is not a left-or-right issue, there are plenty of intactivists on both sides of the political fence. If you can fight to keep your rights to guns and freedom of speech, you can fight for your right to keep your entire genitalia.
You can certainly do that.
This is a bodily autonomy issue. I believe that everyone should have the right to their ENTIRE body, the only exception being in the case of medical necessity (i.e., if a kid has cancer and their only option to survive involves cutting a limb off, of course I'd be in favor of cutting it off.)
If it's one thing I've learned over the past 3 years is that the left does not believe in bodily autonomy when it comes to injecting experimental chemicals into our bodies. Not to mention, babies do not get bodily autonomy the day before birth and earlier.
There is nothing inherently wrong, broken, or even unhygienic, about being male and having a foreskin. For that matter, every other mammal on this earth has a foreskin, but you don't see us circumcising them.
Nobody ever said there was something wrong with having a foreskin. There is also nothing wrong with not having foreskin. Let parents decide things for their own kids. It's literally the reason why they are there.

Last edited by TraderPatTX,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All good. But it wont stop women from making fun of him.
How shallow must you be to care what someone else thinks than your own health and your own body.

Where? Reddit? The Onion? Bients? Btw, I've read about uncircumcised males having a significantly higher chance of committing domestic assault and other violent acts when they get older.
I also read and heard Boomers think violent games make people violent...

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How shallow must you be to care what someone else thinks than your own health and your own body.

I also read and heard Boomers think violent games make people violent...

Don't have to be shallow to care what others think about you, especially ones love/sexual interest. You know the old term sticks and stones....? Here's an update for you. It's not true. Being made fun of can have life lasting implications. it's the person making the fun that's the shallow one. You have it backwards.

Secondly, perhaps you should have read the rest of the posts before making a dumb comment on something you didn't read the entire context of.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes it does, do your research

Listen to the man, he's an actual medical professional unlike many others.

Anyway, as a uncircumcised male, smegma is just a matter of hygiene.
I've never had hygienic problems down there ever.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Listen to the man, he's an actual medical professional unlike many others.

Anyway, as a uncircumcised male, smegma is just a matter of hygiene.
I've never had hygienic problems down there ever.
Johnny Sins is a professional doctor, lawyer, teacher, plumber and astronaut. I'm sure that he knows everything about hygiene.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Johnny Sins is a professional doctor, lawyer, teacher, plumber and astronaut.

>mfw I talk to x65 on a daily basis and frequently hear about shit that went down at the hospital he works at...

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phobia is an irrational fear of something.

Disagreeing with bigots trying to force something down your throat is not "phobia". No one actually fears dudes who think they are girls.

If people who support genital mutilation when it comes to "gender-affirming surgery" are mad at people who circumcise their children, there is a very obvious disconnect, there.

Again. No one, as in NO ONE, is actually afraid of people who are confused about which body parts they have. We just feel bad for them, and hope they receive the help they need.

Chopping off your penis will not help any of the mental health issues you are suffering from. There is no phobia here.

It just makes no sense that someone would get mad about circumcision, but be fine with a girl having her breasts removed completely, or her parents allowing her to take chemicals that would prevent them from even growing in the first place.

Consider it like landscaping. You're mad at someone who prunes a bush to make it look better, but you are fully okay with a completely healthy tree being completely taken down.

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't make sense.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's baloney. If anything, cutting off part of somebody's penis when they're an infant is sexual assault. Perhaps we'd see less sexual violence in the world if we didn't welcome our baby boys with it.

It's true that the child morbidity rate is about 100 Americans per year who die from complications due to botched circumcisions, which is about 9 out of every 100,000 live births.
Correct, which is too many for an elective surgery with little to no health benefits.

What is also true is that babies heal MUCH MUCH MUCH faster than teens or adults. If you wait until you are a teenager or an adult to have a circumcision, you just went from one week of healing time to as long as six months. You will also not be able to fap for at least 4-6 weeks, so that would be an immediate deal-breaker for me.
Babies feel pain at least as much, if not more than adults. They've done studies on this, circumcision causes spikes in cortisol when done on infants, and in the studies those cortisol levels never returned to their baseline levels. In conclusion, circumcision permanently alters the brain when done on a baby.

By waiting until you're an adult, you negate the risk of dying from bleeding out due to a botched circumcision. You'd also be able to choose your circumcision, whether you want it done "high and tight" or "low and loose." Babies aren't born with a "cut here" line. Personally I think anybody would be insane to voluntarily have a circumcision done, but if so that's their body, their choice.

Circumcisions have been recommended as a preventative healthcare procedure by the WHO for decades because of how drastically it reduces the spread of specific sexually-transmitted diseases, HPV chief among them, along with HIV.
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection out there. Almost everyone will get it at some point. And the same can be said about herpes. Literally, if you don't get it, you're the weird one. You probably have it and don't even know.
As for HIV, the studies showing that were flawed (they took the time to teach the circumcised group to use condoms, but not the control group.)

Also, circumcision does not significantly protect against HIV. The United States has one of the highest rates of circumcision in the world. If circumcision protected against HIV, we'd expect to have the lowest rates of HIV. But in fact, the opposite is true. When they say that circumcision cuts your chances of getting HIV in half, they are talking about a RELATIVE risk reduction. In the trials that they're referring to, they found that 2.5% of intact men had HIV, vs. 1.2% of circumcised men. That's only a difference of 1.3%, but 1.2% is 60% of 2.5%.

Even if there was a health benefit to circumcision, that's not how medicine works. We don't cut off perfectly healthy skin tissue to prevent a possible future infection when there's no indication for one. Look at how small these percentages are. What other body part do we cut off like this? 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer at some point in their lives. If you had a daughter, would you give her a mastectomy shortly after birth in order to prevent it? Of course not, that would be lunacy.

Again, I am an aestheticist. A cisgender hetereosexual male. I can appreciate beauty in both the male and female forms. When it comes to the female form, I have never been a fan of saggy beef curtains or large labia. I much prefer a dainty flower or an innie. When it comes to the male anatomy, I usually lose half my wood when I click on a link that features a bloke with a nasty ass foreskin, and I feel bad for the chick who has to peel back the banana and pretend she likes it.
So you'd literally circumcise your son just because you think it looks better? What about giving them a tattoo? You yourself say you're an aestheticist and aren't a fan of saggy beef curtains, so by that logic, wouldn't you circumcise your daughter as well?

At least 80% of American males are circumcised. I think the only country in the world with a higher circumcision rate is South Korea, which was directly influenced by interaction with the US military. This means that most women in this country have never encountered an uncut peen, which I am sure would be a bit of an adjustment for most of them.

As I said before, none of the women I have ever been with in my life PREFERS an uncircumcised cock. They can tolerate it, but not a single one prefers it. I can't speak for men on this, and don't have enough gay friends to ask them about it. Not exactly a topic that comes up organically in conversation.
The circumcision rate in America has been steadily declining for at least the past two decades. The internet has allowed people to research and make more educated decisions on this topic. I suspect that within a few generations the majority of newborns will be left intact here in the United States.

Look at some pictures online. More specifically, look at what the head of an uncircumcised penis looks like compared to a circumcised one, with the foreskin pulled back. The uncircumcised penis head is supple and has a glossy look to it, where the circumcised one is keratinized and dried out from being constantly exposed. It's meant to be an internal organ, only to be exposed during arousal. To circumcise a child and leave their genitals stuck in a permanently aroused-looking state is perverse, and an attack on their bodily integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...