Would there be a way to

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by BTY2468, Sep 25, 2011.

Sep 25, 2011

Would there be a way to by BTY2468 at 6:07 AM (498 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. BTY2468
    OP

Newcomer BTY2468 Member

United States
    like put music on it so i could just carry around my gba and listen to music? one way i could think of doing this would to make a rom hack of game and replace all the music with your mp3s and go into a certain area and it would play one mp3 and go into another and it would play that(basicly alter the background music for that place)

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    3in1 can't fit in gba. who needs a gba when they have a ds that works perfectly with moonshell2.*mean comment removed by the author of this reply*.

3. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    There are GBA sized 3-in-1's you know.

Anyway, I can't currently recall a proper MP3 player for the GBA, but music players did exist. Music Player Advance requires a bit of hoop jumping to get your music on your GBA but it is functional. You have to convert your music to .pcm files, IIRC, and then build a GBA ROM image w/ MPAWrite and then flash that to your cart. Then it has an interface not unlike WinAmp. If your willing to hack music into a game and wander around a map to change songs just to play music on your GBA, MPA is a far easier way to go about it.