ROM Hack Would an F-Zero room hack be possible for MK7

Aeth-r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started on working on a fzero mario kart 7 hack yesterday but it will be custom courses then custom karts if possible.

Totally open to teaming up when you can show the product of your efforts :). That being said, I'll try doing some custom kart mods for now and see if I can get that working. I'm pretty new to the 3DS modding scene, but I'm no stranger to modeling and rigging and modding games in general, so bare with me haha.

Reactions: Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Totally open to teaming up when you can show the product of your efforts :). That being said, I'll try doing some custom kart mods for now and see if I can get that working. I'm pretty new to the 3DS modding scene, but I'm no stranger to modeling and rigging and modding games in general, so bare with me haha.
best of luck to you both.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll consider doing this, it should be fairly easy considering I'm familiar with hacking MK7.

If anyone wants to be the 3D Modeller of this project, send me SIMPLE OBJ's of karts or courses so the 3DS can run them. My N64 DK Jungle Parkway custom track has 8391 faces, and there's no lag. If you could get less than that, that would be great. Also, send me a title screen image (PNG or whatever you decide to save it in) and i'll convert it to bclim and insert it. as a beta, let's worry about the game speed, the karts, and the tracks

Reactions: Aeth-r and Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll consider doing this, it should be fairly easy considering I'm familiar with hacking MK7.

If anyone wants to be the 3D Modeller of this project, send me SIMPLE OBJ's of karts or courses so the 3DS can run them. My N64 DK Jungle Parkway custom track has 8391 faces, and there's no lag. If you could get less than that, that would be great. Also, send me a title screen image (PNG or whatever you decide to save it in) and i'll convert it to bclim and insert it. as a beta, let's worry about the game speed, the karts, and the tracks
if you get lag you can use n3ds power

Aeth-r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll start working on some models tomorrow after I get off of work. I need to set up running an MK7 mod on my emunand in the first place, but I'll get on it asap lol.

Reactions: Raylight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD