Gaming Worthy Multiplayer Games.

MADKATZ99

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Had a bit of a quick browse, but I couldnt really find a thread with a list of multiplayer games for the wii.

The 64 was great for multiplayer, but the wii seems to be lacking in the area.

I wanted to know if there were any decent games out there that are multiplayer, other than:

Mario & Sonic @ Olympics
Wii sports
Wii play
Rampage
Excite truck
Strikers
Dragon ball Z
Metal slug

Afterall, games are more fun with more people!
gba.gif

I know the DS had like an official list, but I couldnt find one for the wii.

Any other games I should know about?
wub.gif

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It really depends on who you're playing with.

I've had a blast playing the Raving Rabbid games with my friends. SSBB is awesome, of course. I've taken turns handing around the Wiimote with Warioware.

My GF loved playing Resident Evil: UC with me, and the same goes for Ghost Squad (although a bit short).

I have most multiplayer games. I may give you a real list when I get home, but right now I'm in class. :>

MADKATZ99

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rykin said:
It really depends on who you're playing with.

I've had a blast playing the Raving Rabbid games with my friends. SSBB is awesome, of course. I've taken turns handing around the Wiimote with Warioware.

My GF loved playing Resident Evil: UC with me, and the same goes for Ghost Squad (although a bit short).

I have most multiplayer games. I may give you a real list when I get home, but right now I'm in class. :>
Yeah I know what you mean. I couldnt find anyone that was good enough to play wario ware. Unless your used to that kind of stuff you dont have a chance.

RE: UC! Thats the one I missed. I really want to try that one out. Im getting ghost squad now which im looking forward to.

thanks for the suggestions.. I get bored with single player games
unsure.gif

@ De_Brandweer:
Your right, but I kind of meant mutliplayer games in general. MoH heroes would be sweet if its multiplayer wasnt limited to online :'(

tha_reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario Party is fun, just as Mortal Kombat. (Watch out with mortal kombat... the strange moves that you have to make sometimes end up with your wiimote in your opponents eye).

Maybe a less accesible, but very fun game to play multiplayer over the internet, as well as live: Guitar Hero III.

For pure internet fun: Medal of honor: heroes 2 and Battalion Wars 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.