Worst game ever

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Lunar Knights - Ruins the Boktai series for good, ARGH!
Sonic Labyrith - *Shivers*
Sonic Chronicles - This game shall not be talked about, EVER!!

G

geenlung

Pokemon Battle Revolution

With every iteration of the Pokemon Stadium series, content gets slashed considerably. Now I need to purchase PokePark, PokeRanch, and PBR just to get the same experience I could've gotten on a single disc/cart previously.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've played some real crap in my time, but I found these the most offensive of all:

- Bomberman Act Zero. You took a franchise that needed no updating and totally fucked up everything good about it. Ever heard of the phrase 'if it aint broke dont fix it'? No? Well leave Bomberman alone for a fuckin' start. No charm, no bright colours, no child-like innocence to any of it. Just design by committee 'go with what's popular' power armoured soulless space marine wannabe with crappy high def 'wet look' visuals.

- Sonic 2006. I think the only way Sega could possibly have offended me more would have been to break into my house, eat all my food, shoot my dog in the head then shit in my mouth as I slept. Then sending me a bill for it. How did they EVER let one of the classic mascots sink this low? Nigh unplayable. I finished it in order to keep my record of finishing every Sonic game intact. This game is what it took for me to realise that such records are simply not worth the pain.

- the Aladdin LCD game. I was saving up for Super Metroid. I had about £30 saved up. My mother decides to spend that money on an LCD game for me to play in the car on a family holiday instead. She buys me Aladdin. I've never been a fan of the movies. The game actually completes itself. See, the enemies attack by throwing their swords. They hit you and you flash for a moment, then the sword flies back and kills its owner whether you dodged it or not. You have infinite health. So there's no reason to do anything. Even the final boss kills himself with no input from you. Switch the game on, start it up, go make yourself a sandwich and job done, another game beaten. Couldn't help but notice the game only cost £10. She came back with bags from River Island that day too. Hence why we don't talk any more.

There are so many bad games out there but every now and then I'll encounter one that makes me fucking sick. Generally when a once great franchise is raped, or when it falls so short of expectations I just have to laugh at it. There are some games that I expect to suck so it's no shock to me when they do, like a lot of the 'design by committe go with whats popular identical power armoured space marine cover shooters' in today's market. But sometimes I just want to punch people for making such utter crap.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheDarkSeed said:
I don't like the 2nd zelda they made for nintendo. It blew my mind when I played it, and not in a good way!

I thought it was a hard game, but NOT bad at all.

* p.s. I'm laughing my ass off ! Some comments are really funny!

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another game I recall being pretty bad yet haven't played is "Plumbers don't wear ties". AVGN did a review of it and I honestly felt like stabbing someone for making such a horrible game.

My experience with Sonic 06 was surprisingly positive. I got drunk playing it once and somehow managed to enjoy myself. Didn't touch it again after that. Probably won't ever.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
DeadLocked said:

No way! I had a blast with that game as a kid. I only played the genesis version though, but it's hella fun.

I only played the PC version but it was my first sonic game and it was just boring and unwieldy with a keyboard.
The only part I liked was running down the tunnel collecting as many coins as possible (if memory serves).

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
DeadLocked said:

No way! I had a blast with that game as a kid. I only played the genesis version though, but it's hella fun.

I only played the PC version but it was my first sonic game and it was just boring and unwieldy with a keyboard.
The only part I liked was running down the tunnel collecting as many coins as possible (if memory serves).

Yeah, the game has some nice loops in it. Imo, it's a nice novelty, but by modern standards it's pretty bad. Mainly because a platforming isometric game nowadays is practically unheard of.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesnt Super Monkey Ball have some kinda Butt sumo? like you gotta push the monkey off with your ass and then you can finish them off with a mega ass push? I cant find the minigame on youtube but im pretty sure there is an ass sumo thingy.
The first Monkey Ball was the best, I played it all the time and multiplayer, thats what made the fun, just pure challenging Monkey Ball.

Miraan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so many 'bad' games.
number one that jumps to the mind.

Carmaggeddon 64?

Yeah... hey, carmaggeddon is supposed to be this awsome game.... virtually unplayable.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miraan said:
so many 'bad' games.
number one that jumps to the mind.

Carmaggeddon 64?

Yeah... hey, carmaggeddon is supposed to be this awsome game.... virtually unplayable.

i remember that at some point in my life i played a game like that

it was HILARIOUS / you can either race and come first to win, or kill or the people in the city
rofl.gif
... something like that i remember.

- but it was playable, not sure which one though / maybe im thinking more PC dunno such a blur.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's okay you can go out with rez all you want