Worried Need Help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MrOBrien, Aug 21, 2014.

1. MrOBrien
    OP

MrOBrien Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2014
    Canada
    Hello everyone!

So this is my first post, I apologize in advance for any rules I may break.

I am concerned about the site I chose to purchase my flashcart from. So I'm curious if this site is reliable http://3ds-flashcard.com/23-wood-r4i-gold-3ds.html

Anyhow hopefully I made the right choice.

Thanks,
    O'Brien.

2. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pok├ębro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    Although you didn't break any rules, creating unnecessary threads is frowned upon by the community and may get you stoned and/or exiled. Instead, use the stickies for basic questions like these. Check 'em out :)

(by the way, I do not know if that site is reliable as I've never used it)

MrOBrien likes this.
  3. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    That site is very hit or miss. Some people got items without hitches, and some people didn't see their product for quite a long time - longer than what I'd usually excuse for Hong Kong shipping rates. If you're in Canada, try Modchip Central.

MrOBrien likes this.
  4. MrOBrien
    OP

MrOBrien Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2014
    Canada
    Awesome, I did check around but I had already made the purchase and could not find any info about this site. I am in Canada but usually ship to a pobox in the states and driver over to pick it up. I just received tracking for the cart. Most if not all websites that sell these carts look very shady lol. I'll know for next time when I want to purchase the DStwo cart so I can run GBA and SNES games as i've been reading the R4 has a bit of trouble doing this.

Thanks for the responses,
    O'Brien.