OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Poor Persephone wasn't feeling well I didn't notice until it was too late she was slashing and biting the shit out of my hand when she suddenly stopped. I noticed she kept licking her lips for far too long I thought that was fine i guess, then she started Meowing sounding something awful, thats when it hit me this kitten is gonna blow chunks I tried grabbing her to at least hold her over the toilet but she managed to get under the bed and just let loose.
Looked almost like this but less volatile
sunny111309.gif

It was a pretty fucked up way to start my morning, ready to clean up the mess I noticed two worms I thought were pieces of string until they moved I had some fun grossing my sister out with said worms and we were of to the vet! and now my kitten is worm free shes also getting big enough to buy her a new collar.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
smells like paint and nothing happened to the earthworm.
watching the worm squirm and shrivel up is pretty satisfying.
Torturing and killing something for fun isn't cool. Feeling satisfied that you tortured and killed a completely defenseless creature is even worse.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
Mesiskope said:
Torturing and killing something for fun isn't cool. Feeling satisfied that you tortured and killed a completely defenseless creature is even worse.

Not true, that bitch was in his territory. I have lots of fun killing ants that roam my restroom after the rain storms.

Mesiskope

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
Mesiskope said:
I've got balls of steel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb