Working EZVi Flashcard on an updated EUR Nintendo 3DS

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2hp21ki.jpg

A video by Bi99uy showing his flashcard (the EZVi) working after the newest update for a European Nintendo 3DS. He also states that the flashcard worked before and after the update.[/p]

[tv]259981-213[/tv]
Working EZVi Flashcard on an updated EUR Nintendo 3DS
A video showing a working flashcard on a updated 3DS

icon11.gif
Orginal Post
icon42.gif
Youtube Video

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
so nintendo hasnt started the crackdown. Few months later is when we really have to see the situation. That is exactly what I will do cuz I dont want to buy something that will be useless later on (the flashcart not the 3ds)

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a list somewhere of currently working flash carts? I think it may be time for my old R4 with wood firmware to retire. Even though I knew it wouldn't work it still didn't stop me plugging it into my 3DS last night!

Jannet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ChrisRX said:
Is there a list somewhere of currently working flash carts? I think it may be time for my old R4 with wood firmware to retire. Even though I knew it wouldn't work it still didn't stop me plugging it into my 3DS last night!

Yes , here is the list .
R4i gold 3ds and R4i sdhc 3ds are the flashcard who can work with the nintendo 3ds directly.
And supercard dstwo ,dsoni mini, ismart premium , M3i Zero, EZ-flash Vi, EX4i movie.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Jannet said:
ChrisRX said:

Yes , here is the list .
R4i gold 3ds and R4i sdhc 3ds are the flashcard who can work with the nintendo 3ds directly.
And supercard dstwo ,dsoni mini, ismart premium , M3i Zero, EZ-flash Vi, EX4i movie.
Nice bold ya got there....

http://gbatemp.net/t280544-3ds-hacking-faq...t&p=3478422
Should tell you what you need to know.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indeed, SoulSnatcher's FAQ is a good thread to point to, even if we can see a little preference to the SC team in the author's answers.
tongue.gif

Now, could we stay on topic please. We are supposed to talk about the EZ5i here.
rolleyes.gif

Jannet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes , i also want to talk about EZ flash vi , from many e-shop that i feel it's not only in good quality but also on better price !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-