Hacking Work Stupid Thing!

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I decided to turn on my Wii because it's been gathering dust since I got my PS3 and I wanted to use sneek and Wii Linux.
When I turned it on, I went to the homebrew channel and it said there was an update, 1.0.8 ( I'm on 1.0.6 ) So I clicked it to download which it does then loads up into the hackmii installer. It gets to "Press 1 to continue" and freezes and the Wiimote disconnects. They same happens using bannerbomb v2 ( I'm on version 4.2E ) except the wiimote stays connected. Any idea what's causing this? Do I need version 1.0.7 cause 1.0.8 is for 4.3 only? Any help is appreciated.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can skip bannerbomb and execute the latest hackmii installer from HBC directly. If that doesn't work either, well, are your wii motes hard synced?

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower: I tried both Meathods to no avail. My wiimote is synced as I can use CFG USB loader fine.
Sao Mortel: I would try this but I would like to know what 1.0.7 installs frist as On on 1.0.6.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, Sao Mortel, I went ahead and installed iOS 58 and it works fine! I rallied that iOS 58 was from 1.0.7 not 1.0.8, I just didn't understand it at first

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2