Wood 1.13?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by CrimzonEyed, Sep 18, 2010.

Sep 18, 2010

Wood 1.13? by CrimzonEyed at 1:23 PM (5,146 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. CrimzonEyed
    OP

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
  2. Naruto456910

Newcomer Naruto456910 Member

United States
    Actually I already have Wood 1.13. I found anonymously when searching for patches. I tried on my R4 clone N5 but it didn't do me any help with the game.

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Just because someone called 'victor.kafanov' leaves a message that Wood 1.13 is out last week doesn't mean it's going to happen.

If I went and left a message on that page that aliens would be visiting next week would you believe it?

To me it's clear 'victor.kafanov' is a troll.

4. metalknuxx

Newcomer metalknuxx Member

Brazil
    Pokemon white works on Wood 1.12
    you need to disable the Softreset Function to run the rom
    if someone want, i have the ant-piracy patch, that allows your pokémon to gain EXP Points

5. NDSno1

Newcomer NDSno1 Member

Vietnam
    is that the xdelta patch you are talking about? After patch it and run with Wood is it freeze or something like that?

6. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Why would numbering (I've only been following Wood since WoodR4) go 1.09, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12 just to jump to 2.0 because of the new year?
    A major revision change (the X.##) indicates, for obvious reason, major changes. But what really needs to be changed about Wood, especially when it's based on Official/AKAIO? One if not BOTH of those would have to have a major update (i.e. UI or backend change, not just compatibility or a new feature) first... or at least be rumored to have a major update coming.

7. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Remember Wood is open source. I imagine it's very easy for someone to change the version number of a previous version and release it as '1.13'.

When 1.13 is ready, ANother World will do a news post on here. If he doesn't then Y.W.G will probably do a post himself.

8. Xenon++

Member Xenon++ Taiju Yamada

Japan
    But WoodR4 1.10/1.11 source code wasn't released. Why I splitted r4loader.nds was I got upset with that (I need to use .sav so mod version is required)...

9. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    wood firmware source code is often updated before the exclusive release to gbatemp. yellow wood goblin supplies me, and only me, with a binary of the file before he puts anything online to this project page. gbatemp is always the first to release the file to the internet. with that said, we live in different time zones and can not always find each other to trade information and links. when that happens you may hear that a version is ready but it won't be released until ywg and myself happen to be online at the same time.

-another world

10. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Doesn't change the fact that "victor.kafanov" is most likely a spammer troll who is claiming Wood 2.0 Beta will have a 60 day trial version, or that there is a Wood 1.0a crack.

11. kengan

Newcomer kengan Member

Canada
    wood 1.13 is out now! I was one of the first to download it YAY