jmario79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heys guys havent posted in a very long time so here goes

got the ievo the other day and still havent got it to work properly.
loaded the boot files and the dsi sees the cart, but when i want to load a game in dsl/dsi mode all it says is "loading..."
ive waited and waited with the same result. what gives? hopefully something stupid, noobish on my part. any help please.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you have loaded the cart into the menu and thus have access to the whole system, you should be able to play just by waiting a bit. It usually takes a bit longer (even minutes) to load the first game after flashing the cart/updating firmware. Easiest way to remove some of the time needed is to load a freshly formatted microSD with needed files and just a single game. This should quicken it since the SD doesn't have much on it. My guess is that this is something like a "firmware updater in progress" -status when the first game is loaded. Not sure, but an honest guess.

-Qtis

D

Deleted User

This most likely happens when you have formatted it wrong or bad update
try these steps for a fix, also if the dsi/3ds firmware updates, the card might not be supported till next firmware update:
1. Reformat the microsd card
2. Place the update files on the card and try again
then like Qtis said you have to wait a bit, first games after update usually take awhile, if it has been over 5 minutes post back here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free