Hacking Wodejukebox Forum

WrathofGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I haven't done anytype of modding for a long time, but recently my brother came to visit and I had a terrible time remembering how to get the games onto my external hard drive for the Wode Jukebox. After muddeling it through I was able to get it up and running. However, I had no support cause the Wodejukebox forums are down.

Does anyone know approximately when they stopped working or if they'll come back up? I want to say there was a point in time that the forums stopped working like this for a month or so and then came back up. Thanks for your feedback.

Wrath

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi mate, I have a fully operational wode, as far as I know the forums and official support for it dried up quite a while ago now. I would guess a couple of years ago at least. If you are stuck with anything I may be able to help you tho....

WrathofGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi mate, I have a fully operational wode, as far as I know the forums and official support for it dried up quite a while ago now. I would guess a couple of years ago at least. If you are stuck with anything I may be able to help you tho....

Thanks nikeymikey. It's a shame cause it was such a great product. I'm guessing it's far surpassed by softmods now though.

I was going to ask about Mario Kart Dragon Road, but I finally figured it out. (I asked a long time ago on there forums, but forgot how) I remember you can't have the wode plugged in while trying to load the game via another loader. Do you know any games that are modded, but fun to play? A Mario Party one would be the BOMB haha.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks nikeymikey. It's a shame cause it was such a great product. I'm guessing it's far surpassed by softmods now though.

I was going to ask about Mario Kart Dragon Road, but I finally figured it out. (I asked a long time ago on there forums, but forgot how) I remember you can't have the wode plugged in while trying to load the game via another loader. Do you know any games that are modded, but fun to play? A Mario Party one would be the BOMB haha.

Hmm that's something I've never heard, my wode is permanently connected and I have no problems running anything from any othe loader.....

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, maybe you could help me as well? I am having great issues with my wode, sometimes i can play games for an hour, other times just a minute, then a black screen with an error message show up. Are there anywhere I can find updated software that actually works? For the wode itself, and Wodeflow

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, maybe you could help me as well? I am having great issues with my wode, sometimes i can play games for an hour, other times just a minute, then a black screen with an error message show up. Are there anywhere I can find updated software that actually works? For the wode itself, and Wodeflow

I will check my wode later and see if i can find out what software version it has on it but afaik there hasnt been an update for years now. As far as wodeflow goes, again i think the project was abandoned before it reached its full potential. It works for me pretty much every time i use it, which isnt very often. I only really used it for gamecube games and now with Nintendont, i dont really have any use for WODE at all.

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I will check my wode later and see if i can find out what software version it has on it but afaik there hasnt been an update for years now. As far as wodeflow goes, again i think the project was abandoned before it reached its full potential. It works for me pretty much every time i use it, which isnt very often. I only really used it for gamecube games and now with Nintendont, i dont really have any use for WODE at all.
Thank you for a quick reply, I am a real noob on this whole Wii thing, but thought i needed a wode to use a HDD with games direct on, havent been modding anything since the first Xbox came out, So I am pretty rusty on this

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NO you do not need a wode, i suggest you look up a program called modmii, it will enable you to mod your wii to play games directly from a usb hard drive. Much easier and more reliable then a wode.

Heres a link for ModMii : http://modmii.comuf.com/home.html

Once youve got your wii modded you can look in to Nintendont and get playing some Gamecube games from your HDD too :)

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
NO you do not need a wode, i suggest you look up a program called modmii, it will enable you to mod your wii to play games directly from a usb hard drive. Much easier and more reliable then a wode.

Once youve got your wii modded you can look in to Nintendont and get playing some Gamecube games from your HDD too :)
Great, thank you. Have already mounted the wode, do i need to take it out again to use modmii? Not sure if you can answer but will tru The Frode emulator that comes in homebrew, can i put god old d64 files on the sd card and open them or are there a special Wii format?

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Modmii worked out great, but could it be a issue that i am using a NTFS ssd disk, i am not able to locate it in USB loader, i am trying at the moment to format it in two partitions, but WIN 10 does not support fat32 will it work out with exFAT 32 kb?

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I believe you can get a fat32 formatter from modmii, check on the download pages in the program. It will format which ever drive you point it at so make sure its the right one before you click format :)

Heres a link to the formatter. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7A4982D46EC869A1!2657&authkey=!AITCx9-TNnKnDyw&ithint=file,exe
Hi, Thanks, tried that one, but it did not recognice my disk, reckon that maybe is due to it is a ssd and therefore to "new" for this program?

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You may be right and the fact its an SSD may be the reason it doesn't work with the wii, it might be worth getting your hands on a cheap usb hard drive and using that for the wii. To be honest the speed increase from an SSD wont really be missed when loading wii games, ive been using a regular USB hard drive for years now and the loading times are pretty much the same as loading from disc and i dont think the wii can actually load games any faster than that.

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You may be right and the fact its an SSD may be the reason it doesn't work with the wii, it might be worth getting your hands on a cheap usb hard drive and using that for the wii. To be honest the speed increase from an SSD wont really be missed when loading wii games, ive been using a regular USB hard drive for years now and the loading times are pretty much the same as loading from disc and i dont think the wii can actually load games any faster than that.
Hi, i deciseded to give Wodeflow a try again, and that suddenly worked flawless now after the modmii install, even with the ssd disk, so i will just stick to that for now, thank you for your support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: