wLE USB problem

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I inserted many USB flash drives on the PS2, clicked “mass:/” in wLE and it doesn't show any file or folder when they're not empty, even after inserting them in both USB ports and formatting them as FAT32 on the PC. Are my PS2's USB ports faulty? I find it odd, since PS2 USB accessories still work as well as some of the LEDs of the USB devices I inserted on the PS2's USB ports still turn on.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I inserted many USB devices on the PS2, clicked “mass:/” in wLE and it doesn't show any file or folder when they're not empty, even after inserting them in both USB ports and formatting them as FAT32 on the PC. Are my PS2 USB ports screwed up? I find it odd since PS2 USB accessories still work as well as some of the LEDs of the USB devices I inserted on the PS2 USB ports still turn on.
The PS2 uses USB 1.1 and only certain USB models work with it. Only ones I could get it working are the SanDisk Cruzer Blade and Glider series.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The PS2 uses USB 1.1 and only certain USB models work with it. Only ones I could get it working are the SanDisk Cruzer Blade and Glider series.

Only certain USB models work with the PS2 or with wLE? I no longer recall which USB flash drive I used to copy wLE to the MC but I have a SanDisk Cruzer Slice USB flash drive that when connected to the PS2 has a LED that turns on and it keeps that way, and even so, wLE doesn't recognize this USB flash drive. Anyway, why doesn't the PS2 work with all USB models (I think there are other consoles, softmods and apps or consoles' softmods and apps that doesn't as well)?

EDIT: I tried said USB flash drive and another one but this time I recalled I had to convert them from GPT to MBR and after doing it, now wLE is recognizing them.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.