With firmware updates still coming out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is there any point in NOT flashing them with an iPatched switch? I've kinda lost all hope that I'll EVER homebrew my switch, so...

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there is an software exploit (not RCM) , it will be release at the end of the switch life possible

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your Switch is ipatched and it's on a system version higher than 4.1.0, then you should probably just update your system and enjoy it.

If you really want to hack your Switch, either replace it with one that's RCM exploitable or install a hardware mod.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These go for around $600, and even BANNED ones go for around MSRP, even though they should be worth much less.

Let me know when there's a hardware mod that requires 0 soldering and 0 browsing the black market for shady stuff.
Those are likely your only options for the foreseeable future. I have also seen plenty of unbanned exploitable systems go for $300.

even BANNED ones go for around MSRP, even though they should be worth much less.
The fact that there's demand for RCM exploitable systems means they should not be worth less.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These go for around $600, and even BANNED ones go for around MSRP, even though they should be worth much less.

Let me know when there's a hardware mod that requires 0 soldering and 0 browsing the black market for shady stuff.
If MSRP is much less than $600 are they not then going for much less?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am not trolling. I am just really enjoying my homebrewed 3DS and my switch just feels super soulless without homebrew. And seeing all the cool homebrew stuff and knowing that I just cannot access any of it makes me angry.

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

you can use solder glue (conductive glue ) so 0 soldering . /s

Piracy originates from black market long time ago.

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not trolling. I am just really enjoying my homebrewed 3DS and my switch just feels super soulless without homebrew. And seeing all the cool homebrew stuff and knowing that I just cannot access any of it makes me angry.
The point being made is that there are solutions to your problem. Just because you don't like any of the solutions doesn't make it ok to continually ask for a solution that you like. The world will not bend to your will no matter how many times you ask or how loudly you express your desire for it to.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Someone here sold them for like 200 recently, open your eyes and dont take the first google result for granted.

And you think crying about it online helps? Your parents should feel ashamed.

Reactions: binkinator

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whining isn't going to solve your problems, and it's just sad. Get an exploitable Switch, install a hardware mod, or come up with a softmod yourself.
think he's the same user who was whining about there being no softmods for the 360.

Reactions: Lacius

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is false. I brought one a couple of weeks ago from eBay for £150 (~$180). A banned one will be less. I had one to sell a few months back and couldnt get £100 for it.

Edit: WITHOUT Controllers. You could save yourself a bunch of cash just looking for the tablet only.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

You can get them for less, if you're patient and ask sellers for the serial number to check if it's patched. The ones selling Switches labeled as unpatched know about CFW and are looking to make a quick buck. But not everyone knows or cares.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is false. I brought one a couple of weeks ago from eBay for £150 (~$180). A banned one will be less. I had one to sell a few months back and couldnt get £100 for it.

Edit: WITHOUT Controllers. You could save yourself a bunch of cash just looking for the tablet only.
I sold mine for $275, which included controllers. I did try to sell it on here, but I was lowballed with $150 and $175, when it's unpatched and unbanned. I could've sold it to the op if he had made me an offer. that was back in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill