OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
desairem.altervista.org
XP
Country
Swaziland
Witgui is a Wii and GameCube game manager for Mac OS X. It is a graphical user interface based on wit, wwt and the gametdb.com database. You will love its intuitiveness.

witgui-screenshot.png

Witgui implements the most used features of wit and wwt. These are:
  • listing of Wii and GameCube games on your Mac or on an external drive (FAT is natively supported, if you wish NTFS support you may want to install NTFS-3G first) and on WBFS partitions
  • converting between .wbfs, .iso, .wdf, .ciso and .wia file formats, adding, removing and extracting games to/from WBFS partitions.
Witgui also supports:
  • downloading localized cover images from gametdb.com
  • parsing localized game details from the gametdb.com database
  • searching your games or even the whole offline database
  • renaming games with a custom format
  • exporting a game list to plain text or html.

Last edited by Nickkk,

Krabbjuice

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2012-12-21 kl. 18.38.46.PNG
    Skärmavbild 2012-12-21 kl. 18.38.46.PNG
    9 KB · Views: 786

atlanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm sorry, maintaining Witgui for Snow Leopard was just too much work. I would suggest upgrading to Mavericks, if you can (it's free), then you can use the newest version of Witgui.

Thanks. I was only curious because you brought back Snow Leopard support from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 and then it was thrown out again in the next release. This was a bit strange so i wanted to know why because i'm still on 1.0.3 because of having SnowLeo on my Mac.

After Mavericks is free i think i will upgrade to Mavericks - no problem.

Nickkk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
desairem.altervista.org
XP
Country
Swaziland
Thanks. I was only curious because you brought back Snow Leopard support from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 and then it was thrown out again in the next release. This was a bit strange so i wanted to know why because i'm still on 1.0.3 because of having SnowLeo on my Mac.

After Mavericks is free i think i will upgrade to Mavericks - no problem.

I know, but it seems that Snow Leopard is used just by a few percent of the total Mac users and maintaining backwards compatibility prior to Lion really takes a lot of time. And because Mavericks is free, I think Snow Leopard will be less popular than ever. For those users that can't/don't want to upgrade, version 2.0.4 is still very good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.