Hacking Witch fw in best for cfw

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
double double toil and trouble ... my black magic tells me it's either 4.5 or 9.2.
4.5 is probably best for beginners due to easy profile exploit setup.

hunter010709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Or that android app right?
Is there anything we can do on sysnand 9.2 with emunand 9.8 that we can't on 4.5 with emunand 9.8?

What features will i gain?

Can this be setup without a game cart, gateway cart, sky etc for those who have just a 3ds like 4.5?

ops that was for SaagiBols....

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So if i instal pasta cfw on 4.5 i be able for plaing games witch required 9.8 fw?
If you're on 4.5 or below use rxTools's emuNAND. It goes all the way up to 9.8 on O3DS.

Since you're on 4.5 you can install the mset exploit, so that you can launch emuNAND offline by simply going to Settings -> Profile -> Nintendo DS Profile.

Yeah, basically this:
The best is 4.5, so you can use rxtools with updated emunand booting from mset

Last edited by DSpider,

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Technically speaking, the best it's 4.xx (4.1 - 4.5) since you can install Rxtools in both Internet Browser or MSET Flashcard Method, so, i suggest you to stick with this one.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
And if you're not on 4.5 or below, you can use Gateway's launcher to downgrade (you don't need a GW card to do this).

...as long as you're on 9.2 or below. Gateway don't support 9.3+, yet, and may never will, judging by how many years it took before anything interesting could be done on the 3DS after 4.5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, yes