Gaming Wipeout Pulse download packs, help needed.

ConJ

The Toker
OP
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Hello there guys, so ive got a hacked PSP on the latest M33 cfw.

Ive been playing Wipeout Pulse, and ive been trying to get the download packs working. Could anybody help me please?

Im using - WipEout.Pulse.EUR.PSP-NextLevel and im trying to install - Wipeout.Pulse.EUR.Auricom.PACK.PSP-EXTRAS

I cant get my PSP to recognise the files. Does anybody know how to get this working? Any help much appreciated.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't remember what I did but I couldn't get it to work, and I think that applies to many people. Some say it can be done but I don't really care anymore.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm positive it's a DRM issue. DAX only bothered cracking games (eg UMD Legacy, flOw, etc.) from the PSN... DLC, Add-ons, etc. were never cracked. So RB:U DLC, WipeOut DLC, and more will need to be legally bought.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SFenton said:
No, I'm positive it's a DRM issue. DAX only bothered cracking games (eg UMD Legacy, flOw, etc.) from the PSN... DLC, Add-ons, etc. were never cracked. So RB:U DLC, WipeOut DLC, and more will need to be legally bought.
unfortunately you need a european credit card.
something out-of-reach for most americans.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'll just have to wait for Sony to release EU PSN cards, which you can then buy and use on a EU PSN account. They should be releasing them when the PSP GO is released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back