• Views 362,022
  • Replies 1,021
  • Likes 30

emilin_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i make my miis want to divorce. i can make them go directly into the sad after-divorce state, but i can't seem to make them divorce.

ShiningSapphire

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I can open the editor+ my save, but almost all the options have this 🚫, do you know how I can fix this? And I also can't update my version, if I click on the icon

Kaiju007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started a fresh save, and tried to change a gender, but when I load the file into the save editor, it simply says your tomodachi life save file is invalid and nothing happens.

TheSegaKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi, I was editing my relationships on 4 Miis to make them propose to their lovers. But anything that I edit in there relationships, the save file always corrupts. I've tried everything. Made sure they had 3 favourite foods. Made sure they had less than 5 relationship categories. But nothing seems to work

emilin_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was editing my relationships on 4 Miis to make them propose to their lovers. But anything that I edit in there relationships, the save file always corrupts. I've tried everything. Made sure they had 3 favourite foods. Made sure they had less than 5 relationship categories. But nothing seems to work
For any relationship editing, you have to edit one mii, then save and reload for each mii.

Scorpia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm trying to manually edit my mii's super all time fav foods and no matter what I change it to, it doesn't change. Also, I noticed all my miis had ice cream cone as their default super all time fav, and I want to change that but there is no reaction to the food I set it as. Anyone else have this problem?

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to unlock all songs for all of my Miis but the save file always corrupts. Anyone know the issue?
Are you sure you did not already unlock this before for all your islanders, this is kind of very easy :-/
Did you back up your game :-?
Did you save/ load some mods/cheats and then load the game into your 3ds you might have just loaded to many into the Editor :-?

Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.