• Views 366,368
  • Replies 1,022
  • Likes 30

Purp1eM0nsta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have a reccomendation for the save editor, im trying to get my two miis to get married, but i want to watch the wedding, could you make it possible for us to edit the windows of apartments (ex: make one person want to play a game, or make one mii want to express his love to his crush) this would help so much!!!

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, i have a reccomendation for the save editor, im trying to get my two miis to get married, but i want to watch the wedding, could you make it possible for us to edit the windows of apartments (ex: make one person want to play a game, or make one mii want to express his love to his crush) this would help so much!!!

Hi,
you can do that, set value 154 in interaction pattern and target a Mii. There are no list for USA version for now , he will be added in next updates

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for this really obviously dumb question, but how to we get the save games off of the 3ds. What program is this. I've never worked with save games editor before

Edit just learned can we use check point

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry for this really obviously dumb question, but how to we get the save games off of the 3ds. What program is this. I've never worked with save games editor before

Edit just learned can we use check point

You need to install JK's save manager or Checkpoint on your 3DS, then you can check tutorials on save editor (click on "Manual" in menu). If you have any troubles you can ask help

That didnt work either, loool I guess my mii's will ever get their unlimited outfits. x

This come from JK's save manager and Checkpoint, you can contact developper of these tools or try with other version. Your save file is not extracted properly

Pugaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey it's me again! The editor works on my mac finally! Still very glitchy cause it's not a windows. Have you thrown away the idea of a website?

halopsycho

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
when i try to edit their relationships the save file corrupts no matter how many times i try it. please fix it! great editor btw thanks:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i try to edit my miis relationships the save file always corrupts. Is there a way to fix it? please help and great editor btw:)

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey it's me again! The editor works on my mac finally! Still very glitchy cause it's not a windows. Have you thrown away the idea of a website?

It's seem to be complicated for me, I think I can't do it, sorry

is it possible to edit travelers/make travelers?

It will be possible in the future if I have time

when i try to edit their relationships the save file corrupts no matter how many times i try it. please fix it! great editor btw thanks:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i try to edit my miis relationships the save file always corrupts. Is there a way to fix it? please help and great editor btw:)

Make sure your edited Mii and target Mii don't have more than one special someone or best friend

JANNIT

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having the same problem.. I make my changes in the save editor, then save. Close the save editor, re-open it and none of my information is saved in the save editor i.e my Island name and none of the changes are showing up in game. I'm using checkpoint and have the architect file. I would be grateful for any help

I downloaded the JKSM file and now the editor is recognising my Island name. I'm trying to unlock the goods items. They're set to 99. I've tried all different numbers and saved after I've pressed the orange ring but the items still aren't showing up. Is there something else I should be doing?

This is very frustrating as there aren't any in depth tutorials or clear instructions. Somebody help me please.

Last edited by JANNIT,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My EUR save data won't open in the editor

sans-titre-2-png.193983

sans-titre-4-png.193984

No problem to open your save file in the editor, use last version. If you don't have error messages it's probably come from your laptop

I edit the file and once I save, close the app and put everything back on my 3DS, when I open TL, nothing has changed.

I'm having the same problem.. I make my changes in the save editor, then save. Close the save editor, re-open it and none of my information is saved in the save editor i.e my Island name and none of the changes are showing up in game. I'm using checkpoint and have the architect file. I would be grateful for any help

I downloaded the JKSM file and now the editor is recognising my Island name. I'm trying to unlock the goods items. They're set to 99. I've tried all different numbers and saved after I've pressed the orange ring but the items still aren't showing up. Is there something else I should be doing?

This is very frustrating as there aren't any in depth tutorials or clear instructions. Somebody help me please.

Same thing, if you have a Windows laptop all things should work fine. MAC users report lot of glitch with the editor, I can't do a MAC or online version of this editor.

sans-titre-5-png.193986

This button save only features on Miis.

sans-titre-6-png.193987

This button save all things except changes on Miis. ( features in Island edit, items edit, extras, repair save file)
If you set as orange "delete all" in foods (in Items edit) you must click on this save button to apply change.

I hope I help a little

Attachments

• Sans titre 2.png
    Sans titre 2.png
    189 KB · Views: 571
  • Sans titre 4.png
    Sans titre 4.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Sans titre 5.png
    Sans titre 5.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 539
  • Sans titre 6.png
    Sans titre 6.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 473

JANNIT

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for responding. I'm not trying to delete items, I'm trying to unlock the goods items which in my editor it says press the orange ring to unlock items by number then save, which I do. Maybe I have the wrong editor, mine has master, I downloaded it a couple of days a go from the creators site, maybe I should try an older version?

I only use the white button, the blue button hasn't appeared but I haven't tried editing miis. I am on windows 10

I am at a loss of what to do to get this working. It seems like a brilliant app but I can't for the life of me get it to work.

Thanks for trying to help though.

So, I just downloaded another editor Lambada and it's the same thing. On start up my Island name and stats are blank. It isn't until I open the ark file that they appear. Is this normal?

Last edited by JANNIT,

JANNIT

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know if there's a way to re-enable the buy button in the goods items sections. It's normally greyed out but if I could get it re-enabled then I could buy the items I need like bathsets, hair dye, music boxes. I have an 80+ Island and loads of money, so it would be easy for me to purchase them.

The save editor just won't work for me so I'm looking to see if there's any other way to get these particular items. I'm open to any alternative suggestions

JANNIT

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SOLVED I didn't know re-import your save meant restore your file in checkpoint. I missed this step. It's working beautifully now, I have 99 bath sets yippeee!

Somebody seriously needs to make a step by step tutorial for dummies like me who haven't got a clue.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for responding. I'm not trying to delete items, I'm trying to unlock the goods items which in my editor it says press the orange ring to unlock items by number then save, which I do. Maybe I have the wrong editor, mine has master, I downloaded it a couple of days a go from the creators site, maybe I should try an older version?

I only use the white button, the blue button hasn't appeared but I haven't tried editing miis. I am on windows 10

I am at a loss of what to do to get this working. It seems like a brilliant app but I can't for the life of me get it to work.

Thanks for trying to help though.

So, I just downloaded another editor Lambada and it's the same thing. On start up my Island name and stats are blank. It isn't until I open the ark file that they appear. Is this normal?

Does anybody know if there's a way to re-enable the buy button in the goods items sections. It's normally greyed out but if I could get it re-enabled then I could buy the items I need like bathsets, hair dye, music boxes. I have an 80+ Island and loads of money, so it would be easy for me to purchase them.

The save editor just won't work for me so I'm looking to see if there's any other way to get these particular items. I'm open to any alternative suggestions

SOLVED I didn't know re-import your save meant restore your file in checkpoint. I missed this step. It's working beautifully now, I have 99 bath sets yippeee!

Somebody seriously needs to make a step by step tutorial for dummies like me who haven't got a clue.

glad it works, you have tutorials here, if they aren't enough precise you can tell me I will try to improve them.
sans-titre-2-png.194194

If you are troubles to used some features click on settings and check "Show advance help"
sans-titre-4-png.194195

You will have more informations about features (just click on icons "!?")
sans-titre-6-png.194196

This feature is not implemented in "Mii edit" section for now

Attachments

• Sans titre 2.png
    Sans titre 2.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Sans titre 4.png
    Sans titre 4.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 499
  • Sans titre 6.png
    Sans titre 6.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 563