1. Brion

OP Brion Cheating for yourself

France
    Try with Checkpoint. They are probably something wrong when save file is extracted

2. Purp1eM0nsta

Purp1eM0nsta Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, i have a reccomendation for the save editor, im trying to get my two miis to get married, but i want to watch the wedding, could you make it possible for us to edit the windows of apartments (ex: make one person want to play a game, or make one mii want to express his love to his crush) this would help so much!!!

3. Brion

France
    Hi,
    you can do that, set value 154 in interaction pattern and target a Mii. There are no list for USA version for now , he will be added in next updates

4. AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry for this really obviously dumb question, but how to we get the save games off of the 3ds. What program is this. I've never worked with save games editor before

Edit just learned can we use check point

5. misscaramels

misscaramels Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    That didnt work either, loool I guess my mii's will ever get their unlimited outfits. x

AWESOMEGAMER likes this.
  6. Brion

France
    You need to install JK's save manager or Checkpoint on your 3DS, then you can check tutorials on save editor (click on "Manual" in menu). If you have any troubles you can ask help

This come from JK's save manager and Checkpoint, you can contact developper of these tools or try with other version. Your save file is not extracted properly

7. AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Update
    Everything worked just fine. I had check point.
    Great save editor

Brion likes this.
  8. Pugaku

Pugaku Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey it's me again! The editor works on my mac finally! Still very glitchy cause it's not a windows. Have you thrown away the idea of a website?

9. dcomet

dcomet Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    is it possible to edit travelers/make travelers?

10. dcomet

dcomet Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    is it possible to edit travelers/make travelers?

11. halopsycho

halopsycho Newbie
    Newcomer

Turkey
    when i try to edit their relationships the save file corrupts no matter how many times i try it. please fix it! great editor btw thanks:)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

when i try to edit my miis relationships the save file always corrupts. Is there a way to fix it? please help and great editor btw:)

12. Brion

France
    It's seem to be complicated for me, I think I can't do it, sorry

It will be possible in the future if I have time

Make sure your edited Mii and target Mii don't have more than one special someone or best friend

13. Andrehws

Andrehws Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    works! perfect!

14. Pugaku

Pugaku Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My EUR save data won't open in the editor

Attached Files:

15. coffeefavoritism

Newcomer

Argentina
    I edit the file and once I save, close the app and put everything back on my 3DS, when I open TL, nothing has changed.

16. JANNIT

JANNIT Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I'm having the same problem.. I make my changes in the save editor, then save. Close the save editor, re-open it and none of my information is saved in the save editor i.e my Island name and none of the changes are showing up in game. I'm using checkpoint and have the architect file. I would be grateful for any help

I downloaded the JKSM file and now the editor is recognising my Island name. I'm trying to unlock the goods items. They're set to 99. I've tried all different numbers and saved after I've pressed the orange ring but the items still aren't showing up. Is there something else I should be doing?

This is very frustrating as there aren't any in depth tutorials or clear instructions. Somebody help me please.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  17. Brion

France
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No problem to open your save file in the editor, use last version. If you don't have error messages it's probably come from your laptop

Same thing, if you have a Windows laptop all things should work fine. MAC users report lot of glitch with the editor, I can't do a MAC or online version of this editor.

[​IMG]
    This button save only features on Miis.

[​IMG]
    This button save all things except changes on Miis. ( features in Island edit, items edit, extras, repair save file)
    If you set as orange "delete all" in foods (in Items edit) you must click on this save button to apply change.

I hope I help a little

Attached Files:

18. JANNIT

JANNIT Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thanks for responding. I'm not trying to delete items, I'm trying to unlock the goods items which in my editor it says press the orange ring to unlock items by number then save, which I do. Maybe I have the wrong editor, mine has master, I downloaded it a couple of days a go from the creators site, maybe I should try an older version?

I only use the white button, the blue button hasn't appeared but I haven't tried editing miis. I am on windows 10

I am at a loss of what to do to get this working. It seems like a brilliant app but I can't for the life of me get it to work.

Thanks for trying to help though.

So, I just downloaded another editor Lambada and it's the same thing. On start up my Island name and stats are blank. It isn't until I open the ark file that they appear. Is this normal?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  19. JANNIT

JANNIT Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Does anybody know if there's a way to re-enable the buy button in the goods items sections. It's normally greyed out but if I could get it re-enabled then I could buy the items I need like bathsets, hair dye, music boxes. I have an 80+ Island and loads of money, so it would be easy for me to purchase them.

The save editor just won't work for me so I'm looking to see if there's any other way to get these particular items. I'm open to any alternative suggestions

20. JANNIT

JANNIT Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    SOLVED I didn't know re-import your save meant restore your file in checkpoint. I missed this step. It's working beautifully now, I have 99 bath sets yippeee!

Somebody seriously needs to make a step by step tutorial for dummies like me who haven't got a clue.

21. Brion

France

glad it works, you have tutorials here, if they aren't enough precise you can tell me I will try to improve them.
    [​IMG]

If you are troubles to used some features click on settings and check "Show advance help"
    [​IMG]

You will have more informations about features (just click on icons "!?")
    [​IMG]
    This feature is not implemented in "Mii edit" section for now

Attached Files:

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tomodachi, Editor, [WIP]