WIP SM3DAS Paper Mario Mod

Sm0k3r83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You will need to provide your own copy of (Paper Mario.z64) Rename it to 01_UNSMJ3.002.bin making sure to change its extension type to bin.
Once the Mod is extracted navigate to atmosphere/contents/010049900F546001/romfs/rom/Stardust_JP/and replace 01_UNSMJ3.002.bin with your renamed rom file
Download
Ive been playing for awhile now and have had no crashes, did have some minor graphics issues but I'd say totally playable(plan to update with the latest Paper Mario.dtz releases)

Last edited by Sm0k3r83,

Sm0k3r83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I meant could only use released .dtz, can't get .dtz for games that CaVE doesn't support yet?
trial and error, people are working hard on figuring these out, but there mainly trying games they are interested in first, maybe you should make your own for the game you want if its not available yet

Reactions: shorty_bobert

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
trial and error, people are working hard on figuring these out, but there mainly trying games they are interested in first, maybe you should make your own for the game you want if its not available yet
yeah, the games I want are not on the working list now and I have no idea where to begin
there are already people asking how to get/make .dtz file in the CaVE thread, but no one seems to have an answer for that yet

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Idk if you need a specific rom, but trying with the EUR one I'm getting stuck at initial loading. I can launch the game and launch Paper Mario, but stays all the time in the loading screen.

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dtz made for Rom version 1.0, doesn't work with ROM 1.1, 1.2, ie the ROM version and DTZ need to match.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I see you managed to edit the description of the game. I fit you very well.

By the way, there is no need to replace or rename the game to 01_UNSMJ3.002.bin. Just edit the .meta file and index another number. For instance:

{
"index": 20,
"dataType": "ROMIMAGE",
"dataSize": 6777216
},
{
"index": 10,
"dataType": "ROMCONFIG"
}

Now you can add your rom and config like this:

10_romname.cfg
20_romname.XX (any extension, but must be big endian)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs