Homebrew [WIP] Memchunkhax 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated my New 3DS yesterday from 10.1 ro 10.3 to get the smash update and then today they announce SnSHax... I really hope that MemChunkhax2 will be real and not a thing like the the RumbleWorldHax...

Reactions: Deleted-236924

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thing is smea is dumb to say how it worked and post it online now nintedo will patch it hard and it will never work again after this

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i stoped updating before menuhax was patched but cannot play smash online cause eshop spoffer was patched i know browser hax and menu hax were updated to work with lasted flimware but snshax will not work on it

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thing is smea is dumb to say how it worked and post it online now nintedo will patch it hard and it will never work again after this

Ehm, you understood that was a Security Conference, right? Also, this will take time to be fixed probably.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
i stoped updating before menuhax was patched but cannot play smash online cause eshop spoffer was patched
that's why you need to have a backup! If you have interest in homebrew you keep one 3ds on low firmware and mess with that, if you want to play games online and stuff you have another for that!
You cant really cry about not having some things cause life doesn't work like that.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
that's why you need to have a backup! If you have interest in homebrew you keep one 3ds on low firmware and mess with that, if you want to play games online and stuff you have another for that!
You cant really cry about not having some things cause life doesn't work like that.
6.8/10 IGN too much harshness

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm sorry, but, not everybody can afford to have two 3DSes knocking about for their own personal use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...