Homebrew [WIP] Koopa Cruiser - a basic homebrew web browser

• Thread starter jsa
  • Start date
  • Views 61,238
  • Replies 183
  • Likes 43

Which of these names do you like the best?

• Total voters

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
another one, i'm not sure about the bg colors

cruiser.png
cruiser2.png
cruiser23.png

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm pretty sure no one knows what my avatar is.
I love your avatar! Kirby's Adventure used to be my favorite game back then, I'd spend hours on some levels trying to figure out how to activate those switches (6-6 gave me headaches, took me so long to realize that it was right below my feet at the beginning of the level xD)

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love your avatar! Kirby's Adventure used to be my favorite game back then, I'd spend hours on some levels trying to figure out how to activate those switches (6-6 gave me headaches, took me so long to realize that it was right below my feet at the beginning of the level xD)

Same. I recently replayed it to add to my list of 100% completed games. That level was so annoying. Kirby's Adventure is my favorite in the series, not counting Dream Collection.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I know everyone is going to hate me for this, but I think Superstar is overrated. Don't get me wrong I loved that game, but I just think its the Charizard of Kirby if you know what I'm saying.
You spelled overrated wrong.
I see your point, though I didn't know it was popular, I just played it when I was 7-ish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +1