Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a test, but have I been muted from this topic? It just seems odd that nobody has so much as acknowledged anything I posted for the last while, and continued to reply as if I hadn't posted anything in the first place. I'm not averse to being ignored, assuming no one finds my comments to be contributing to the conversation, but this just seems a tad off.

Assuming I am not muted, perhaps I can get comment on whether there's a chance of us seeing custom applets? I really would like a full-on OTF RAM editor, and that just makes sense to me on the best way to achieve it.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just a test, but have I been muted from this topic? It just seems odd that nobody has so much as acknowledged anything I posted for the last while, and continued to reply as if I hadn't posted anything in the first place. I'm not averse to being ignored, assuming no one finds my comments to be contributing to the conversation, but this just seems a tad off.

Assuming I am not muted, perhaps I can get comment on whether there's a chance of us seeing custom applets? I really would like a full-on OTF RAM editor, and that just makes sense to me on the best way to achieve it.
No, I'm reading you just fine. Perhaps people clicked the "Ignore" button on you.

Reactions: SLiV3R and VinsCool

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Let me know when 3dbrew and Yellow8 and co actually release keys, vulnerabilities etc to the public (before they were actually released by someone else like say.. Gateway). Oh wait, they don't... So yea go ahead and praise your idols that never release anything
Yellows8 doesn't release his stuff to the publicity but there are serveral users alround who get some stuff from him. Smealum released NINJHAX, the first exploit that worked with 9.2 and the 4.5 entrypoint of Gateway was publically avaible for a much longer time on 3dbrew. Gateway gets some stuff by Yellows8 as well.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone could've found out how those keyslots are initialized: it's pretty much all the arm9 loader does (besides some other init stuff). Consequently, the uncleared 0x11 bug would have been noted by anyone comparing 9.4 and 9.5. From there, anyone can get the old 0x15 key and new 0x16 key. I will give yellows8 a lot of credit for publicly documenting that (and publicly documenting like, almost everything on the 3ds besides some choice left out bits). At the same time, expecting a dude who's basically just a security researcher to give you nice clean packaged hacks is just silly.

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seemed like this time i had a much higher chance of success.
The first attempt with 1c55c0b333 I got an S, and was able to go back to the homebrew menu then back into the bootstrap, with another success. This repeated for about 6 times, then i got 3x C's which caused me to reboot my N3DS. Then finally one more S but this time I couldn't quit out back to the launcher.

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a doubt:
If you guys are going closed-source on the rest of the project (namely all the bits that can lead to piracy) does this mean you will keep the github page for part of it or will you guys just release all the tools in a zip file?
That's been keeping me thinking for the last few days XD

sanni

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Summary: It's everything you can imagine minus the things pirates demanded. Because devs don't negotiate with dirty sea rats. :lol:

Reactions: boomie0123

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(actually if someone really wanted piracy, with all the hints left here they could easily complete it by themselves) Hello Gateway team!

If anyone wants piracy and has the skills to do it, they would have already reverse-engineered gateway's launcher and made their own warez loader. They've got little to gain from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah not much of an airbag
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That tandem nude one was super risky
    Up in the sky is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's Psi and his junk flapping in the wind!
    +1
    Oh that reminds me I got a date in like an hour and a half, then tomorrow and the next day... Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why's a midget glued to your waist that's just my Sargent dangler
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One of my friends is working full time at a Mormon church I asked how many wives were required for that position
    Lol I think you have to buy them or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also said at least you didn't go with the wrong church
    Everyone is screaming oh god in my church lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought that would just be the priest
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Or the pope.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All pope's start as priests many years experience making choir boys sing
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the reasons i said that you deleting your pronouns page was sad is bc when i made my account i realized there was more info when you put "en" before the "pronouns" part in the url of the website and that meant i didnt see all the info on your page, and also bc i would have added you to my circle
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Today's a shitty day
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Didnt know that.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm not really fond of using Pronouns.page tbf.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea you already told me, you didnt feel like updating often your page or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Only good use of a Fire Stick is to pirate movies. I know that the models before HD (I think) is easy to enable dev mode.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Firestick is just android until they change os
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, soooooo I'm slowly returning to Roblox and last night I played the games on that platform with a friend of mine from there who apparently missed me. Is that ok?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its ok, I'll allow it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you gift him roblox buks
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, no