• Likes 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello:
In my search of new exploits, I have found something interesting:
Flipnote Studio 3D has a vulnerability on the browser: The flipnotes (.kwz) are stored on an uncrypted amazonaws hosting. This can be easly modified or redirected, cause there are on plain text.
Servers:
Main server: https://web.jkz.ctr.app.nintendo.net (protected)
Server for UI images, .kwpcfs and certificates: *
Server for Flipnotes (.kwz): *
Server for Comments (.kwc): *
Server for Flipnote thumbnail images: *
Server for User's icons: #
NOTE: The servers with an (*) are the important servers for the exploit, so I can't release them preventing a Nintendo patch.
NOTE(2): Due to requests, I have decided to hide the servers (at least for now) preventing patch. You can still request them, or help me developing this. All the servers with (#) are hidden servers. There are also deleted servers that can be shown if neccesary. Thanks for your help!
If you want to help please create an issue on the github repository. NOTE: The code is currently private.
NOTE 3:
I think you guys are not going to belive me so I'm gonna close this and create another with a release (when I have it).
Thanks to the guys that belived this!
COULD A MOD DELETE THIS THREAD?

Last edited by ,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's probably not a good idea to publicize an exploit before you've released it (if you even have one).
Nintendo has shown in the past it will pull (or block) games based on a threat alone.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well if Nintendo sees this and fixes it, it wont really matter because the game isnt even available on the e-shop. The most they could do is a "An update is available" thing like Ironfall and you can just not update.

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my doubts this is real, but if it is, god bless me having Flipnote 3D.

imagine somehow getting kernel through this (it's never happening. fully admitted. -1% chance of it happening. but still)

D

Deleted User

OP
The repo is just a readme.md. This is literally nothing.
I said: The code is currently private. If it is private, it means that it isn't public. And, if it isn't public, you can't view it.

Googie2149

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said: The code is currently private. If it is private, it means that it isn't public. And, if it isn't public, you can't view it.

Based on your history (both here and reddit), I don't think you've ever actually released anything. If you have something that's awesome, but at least don't create a hype thread on something that might not go anywhere before you have a proof of concept. A video even.

D

Deleted User

OP

Based on your history (both here and reddit), I don't think you've ever actually released anything. If you have something that's awesome, but at least don't create a hype thread on something that might not go anywhere before you have a proof of concept. A video even.
If i post this here is because i am searching collaborators, not to promote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo