Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Man, hamburgers are so delicious.
And I'm in winter break. I have two weeks to scratch my panda hole as much as I want.
Also, I broke up with my girlfriend.

I have a headache, so that's all.

I love you guys.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Thanks
moogle.gif

And it's indeed winter. And it's pretty damn cold too, we get the worst of each season here
tongue.gif

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Ikki said:
Escapa said:
Any snow? I wish to see/touch real snow someday. ;-;
Lol I wish.
Last time it snowed was August 1st 1991, before that, June 26th 1980

Wow! I was 1 yr old in '91. xD

well...at least your area got snow twice in history. Acapulco...pure sunshine and/or heavy raining and hot/warm.

Enjoy your winter break ^.^ and sorry to hear about your gf...dont worry, plenty of fishies.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
Also, I broke up with my girlfriend.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Me too man, 3 weeks ago. Best advice is to tell yourself these two things, it's been doing wonders for me. 1) "Shit happens. We get over it, and we carry on with our lives." and 2) "No amount of crying or being depressed is going to change anything or bring you two back together, so why the hell bother? You have better things to bitch about, like work."

If it was meant to be, it woulda been. Perfect as she may have seemed at the time, if it was supposed to work out it would have, so you just gotta keep your head up and keep on pushin. enjoy the single life, man, I sure as hell am. Quite enjoying the "look at other girls without feeling guilty" part now XDDD. But in all seriousness, find something to occupy your time, take your mind off things, and don't even worry about her. If she pops into your mind, just stop, and tell yourself that it's not even worth it to think about her, as there will almost always be more pressing matters at hand.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Thanks for the support, guys.
I'm not depressed or anything though
tongue.gif
It was my decision after all.
It's not like I don't feel bad, but I won't let that put me down. I've been through this before and my father died when I was around 10 so I had plenty of occasions to toughen up.

And as you said, being down does not change anything. It's something I learned and a lot of people should learn too. You have to look forward
tongue.gif

The main thing I feel bad about is how harder it'll be for her to move on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/N9my2YMne7M?si=_TD_FEoM-jb1yx7s ll killed a m&m