WinRar

bradley4534

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When trying to extract files from RAR archive, I come across error message stating, “Unexpected end of archive”. What’s wrong? How to extract them?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Won't fix the problem if it's a corrupted or incomplete file. >>
I talk from personal experience, where winrar (ironically) failed to extract some .rar archive, but 7zip did without problem.

Reactions: Deleted User

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I talk from personal experience, where winrar (ironically) failed to extract some .rar archive, but 7zip did without problem.

I've had that experience, too. Doesn't change my previous comment. :P

belli2

Trophies
XP
Country
There are few reasons for gettingunexpected end of archive RARerror; you usually encounter this error when you start a downloading process and after downloading few GBs (gigabytes) or MBs (megabytes), it stops and displays a message as download complete.

Given below are the steps which might help you in recovering some files from your corrupted RAR archive:

· Download RAR Fix Toolbox software and install the software to your computer desktop/laptop

https://www.fixtoolbox.com/rarfix.html

· Launch the repair application and stick to the procedure

· Hit the “Browse” button to choose the RAR file which is to be repaired

· Initialize the repair process by clicking on “Repair” button

· The program starts the repair process

· Monitor the repair process via progress bar

· After finishing the repair process, the tool displays all the files and folders from the RAR file

· Click on “Next” button

· Finally, save the repaired files to your desired destination location by making use of “Save” option’

D

Deleted User

There are few reasons for gettingunexpected end of archive RARerror; you usually encounter this error when you start a downloading process and after downloading few GBs (gigabytes) or MBs (megabytes), it stops and displays a message as download complete.

Given below are the steps which might help you in recovering some files from your corrupted RAR archive:

· Download RAR Fix Toolbox software and install the software to your computer desktop/laptop

https://www.fixtoolbox.com/rarfix.html

· Launch the repair application and stick to the procedure

· Hit the “Browse” button to choose the RAR file which is to be repaired

· Initialize the repair process by clicking on “Repair” button

· The program starts the repair process

· Monitor the repair process via progress bar

· After finishing the repair process, the tool displays all the files and folders from the RAR file

· Click on “Next” button

· Finally, save the repaired files to your desired destination location by making use of “Save” option’
It'd just be better to re-download the RAR since you'd be missing parts of the files if it just kinda stopped downloading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy