PS1/2 Winning 11 9 Option File Help

Asha Kai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi i just started playing w119 any would really like to use one of the updated option files you can get off the web. I am a total noooob with all this though, I have a chipped ps2 and action replay max but dont understand how to get the o/f onto the memory card, if i burn the cue/bins provied they load to a ps2 menu program (that i dont understand) and create a corrupted data save on my m/card, If you can provide me with some help it would be much appretiated.

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well those corrupted data are actually the option file
delete ur old one or back it up on another memory and then copy the OF from the cd to the mem.run the game and it will work even if it says corrupted data

Asha Kai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game can not find a option file on the memory card, when it loads it says option file not loaded, and gives me the option to save the default or create a new one.. what does copy the option file to the mem.run mean, all i do is put the cd in the playstation till it loads ,it shows me a list of saves on my card but does not give me the option to copy the option file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since