Gaming Windwaker HD 3 Editions

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair, isn't this true of most single player games? Beat it and sell it back, or wait for it to go on sale. No need to be singleing out Zelda.

If it was a brand new Zelda I'd buy it no matter what, It's the whole reason I got the Wiiu in the first place, but expecting us to pay full price for a re-release (even an HD upgrade) is pushing it. it should have been about £20. Does anyone know if the missing dungeons have been restored? That's the only thing that will get me to buy it.

Reactions: stanleyopar2000

jakiewinks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think I would be able to sell the digital code online if I bought the wii u bundle? I'm worried I won't be able to seek it because others feel the same way as me about digital instead of disk.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I am downloading the game right now :D. so happy :D

awesome
shame EUR have to wait a few days
but am picknig up both the Limited Edition Console Edition as well as the Figured Limited edition
shame its 2 weeks away, but i can always boot up my Wii and play my Gamecube Limtied Edition verison on there in Non HD lol

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question does The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD runs in 60fps or 30fps? I heard it runs in 60fps now I am hearing that is not the case and Gamespot claims it only runs in 30fps. Can anyone set the record straight?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?