Windows Xp password bruteforcer

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Technik, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Technik
    OP

Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 2, 2009
    United States
    Does anybody know of a good program that gives you the passwords for the accounts on your computer? The admin password on my computer was changed by somebody and i cant do much since half of the stuff i use wont work unless its run my the admin. I have tried some but they either wont work,cost money, or are too complicated.

Please help!

2. Da-Bomb1

Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 19, 2009
    Canada
    BC, Canada
    I HIGHLY doubt you'll find the password with a friggen' bruteforcer. The password could be anything...it'd be nearly impossible to find it.

3. hogg

hogg GBAtemp Regular

Dec 5, 2005
    United States
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Have you tried Winternals Administrator's Pak I used it before to change the admin password i forgot.

4. Lee79

Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

Jul 29, 2007
    ctf_2fort
    search for "Hirens Boot CD" and download it for torrents. You boot from it and it has 3 or 4 programes that display the Admin passwords on a Windows Partion you can then login as Admin and change any of the user passwords you need to.

5. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I wanted to recommend it too.
    it's an autoboot disk which look like windows XP, working to recover data, password, registry etc.
    winternals was shareware though, you will have to find it by yourself. It was part of Sysinternals.com softwares, now bought by microsoft which doesn't support this software anymore [​IMG]

6. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    This LiveCD should work magic. Burn it and run it.

Enjoy [​IMG]

7. Golfman560

Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Dec 29, 2008
    Living with seals
    I always recommend ophcrack, I've used it three times so far and is pretty easy to use.

8. GamerOnHere

GamerOnHere Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2009
    United States
    Go to "Run" and type "CMD". Now type "net user" and press enter to see all the accounts. If your username is one-word, type in "net user yourname *" and replace "yourname" with your username, and just type in your new password, push enter, and re-type your password, and push enter.

P.S. If you ever want to see more info on an account, type "net user yourname", replace "yourname" with your username, and push enter.

9. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    I did this at school [​IMG]

10. mysterio123

mysterio123 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2008
    Senegal
    just go in with safe mode