Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I submitted an app idea to one of microsoft's contest. It has to do with connection from the Windows Phone 7 to the Xbox 360 and Xbox live. For more info go to the page showing details on what my app will be. I will win $5000 and the new Windows Phone and my App idea will be made into an app and sold for free on the Windows Mobile marketplace. Please vote for my idea!

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogV...p;scid=538&

Current Rank: 81st out of 839
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD Rank: 89th out of 834

OLD Rank: 113th out of 757

App Description:

An app to manage everything that has to do with your Xbox 360 and Xbox live account. Say you heard about a demo from a friend, but you know you'll forget about it when you get home. With this app you would be able to select the demo from your phone and download it to your Xbox 360 much like the Xbox site. You can send messages to your friends that are on xbox and they can message you back, you can edit your Avatar on your phone, and you can view other friend's avatar's. There's also a feature to manage your microsoft point's and to see your history of download's that your Xbox Live account has made. Be able to view trailer's for game's as well as movie's coming to Zune. Get updates on anything Xbox 360 like on the Xbox 360 Dashboard. If you see an Arcade game you want to try out the developer's of that game may have developed it for the Windows Phone as well and this app would give you a link to it. This app should also be able to connect to your Xbox 360 and act as a Media Center remote. If there are Update's for the Xbox 360 and you want to know what changes happened in this update you can check what they where in this app. I hope you guy's or girl's like my idea for an app!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Code failure. Where can I enter said contest? Oh, and if I vote for your idea, will I get $50's?
closedeyes.gif

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I hope it wins it would be a nice app to have. One of the top apps was turn your Windows Phone into an Xbox 360 controller, but that would be really hard to control with the RB, LT, RT, LB button's. Plus they would have to update the Xbox 360 which would probably put a weakness in there security system (Positive side to that app is that it might mean a softmod for the Xbox 360).

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The apps in 89th place out of 834 ideas! If there's anymore people too vote please do! Try to recommend it to friend's post it on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, or any other site. Thank's for all your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-