windows 7 networking driver

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by lolzed, Sep 13, 2009.

Sep 13, 2009

windows 7 networking driver by lolzed at 5:36 AM (548 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. lolzed
    OP

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    i installed windows 7 yesterday,dual boot with xp,after a few reboots it had some kind of error and told me to boot windows installation and click repair,i did so,but then xp was wiped(i can only go to windows 7)and now the wifi networking driver is missing,i go to device manager and i can only see the ethernet driver,i remember it was a d-link wifi driver if not realtek,so i dont have internet on the windows 7 right now,my question is can i install any wifi/wireless networking driver?and if i install xp back,would the device be listed?so i can the right driver?

2. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    i just installed windows 7 yesterday, and i used a program called driver genius professional. it was pretty good and i recommend using it

3. lolzed
    OP

Philippines
    it tells the driver even if the device isnt detected?if so then thank you [​IMG]

4. lolzed
    OP

Philippines
    umm,it didnt work,i installed,then i scanned,it showed only for nvidia and intel drivers only,anyone else have a solution?