Windows 7 Displays Settings at Wrong Resolution

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I'm having an odd problem with Windows 7's resolution. I installed the graphics driver for my Nvidia GTS 250 (I know, old as dirt. :P) and now, for some reason, the resolution is stuck at 1280 by 720px. (I checked using http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/ just to make sure I'm not imagining things.)

The other odd thing is that Windows 7 seems to think that I'm at 1920 x 1080. I tried messing with the display settings so that it would go lower, hoping it would shake Windows out of it, but it doesn't fix anything. Nothing I mess with seems to help.

I've also looked in the Nvidia PhysX configuration, and it also thinks that the resolution is set to 1920 x 1080. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, but that didn't do anything either.

What in the world is going on here? =/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edit: Aww, man, why can't I edit the topic title? I meant it to say, "Display Settings at Wrong Resolution". =/

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, nevermind, I found out what the problem was. My icons were set to 150%, which forced the resolution much lower. I set my icons to small and it's all good now.

Thanks for your help, though, Marcus!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¿erbmoH laT euQ