Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

I have a Switch, I have a PS4, I have a Gaming PC.

The last place I'd probably play this is Switch.

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very true but I had put this for the switch because as of right now this is the best game actually coming out that the switch has to offer this year. I never got into Animal Crossing or the Origami Mario I'm comparing this game to BOTW Standards.

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Very true but I had put this for the switch because as of right now this is the best game actually coming out that the switch has to offer this year. I never got into Animal Crossing or the Origami Mario I'm comparing this game to BOTW Standards.
I agree, the "main" titles so far are just not for me, this looks great, it's what I've been waiting for since seeing it a few months back, I don't care if it looks like a BOTW copy, I hope it is, keep me going until the new zelda comes out!

Reactions: Goku1992A

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reviews are a bit misleading they gave jump force a 6/10 but I personally liked the game. I just hope despite the low reviews the game sells good and get a part 2

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just tried this on pc i can honestly say it is one of the worst survival games i have ever played if you think it's like windwaker well get ready to be disappointed it's NOTHING like it! the controls are terrible (was using SN30 Pro plus controller). you always run out of food, combat is slow and sluggish and the crafting menu is clunky and bad. dodged a bullet trying it on pc first

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played for maybe 30 minutes and so far I will give the game a 5/10 I feel like it is incomplete but I like the game still. It is best to play this game on survivor mode where if you die you return back to the start if you play it on the story mode I feel you will never enjoy this game. It kinda sucks because I died of starvation but for an indie game it is pretty good. It should be $14.99 instead of $30 because I feel they need to update this game alot. 800mb is bare minimum.,I hope the dev team work on this game and keep updating it because it does have alot of potential and it is a pretty good indie game.

They should put this on the apple and play store too to boost the sales. I'm looking forward to a Windbound 2 if they fix the first game. I guess treat this game like a smart phone game it is enjoyable to play on survival mode to see how far as you go as much for the story mode part I feel you will get bored of it quickly after you die and start back where you was.

@masagrator
Agreed jump force story is a mess but the missions are pretty fun they remind me of Xenoverse missions.

Last edited by Goku1992A,
Reactions: Karathan

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trailer is kinda bait and switch, The trailer makes it seem like a complete game when the game isn't complete the game is a good game for indie standards. This game is meant to be played on survivor mode where you die you start back to the start. I feel if you play it that way you will never get tired of it but if you play it on story mode you will get bored of the game quickly. I don't want to say the game is a disaster because it is better than 90% of the snes looking indie games out here.

It just needs alot of work done on it. The game is 800mb so don't expect alot of content. This game should be priced the same as the children of morta. around $15 bucks $20 maximum.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the game should be $1.99 that's all it's worth. just fucking terrible! this is why i pirate so i don't make mistakes buying hot garbage like this! yet another indy dev who don't have a clue what they are doing.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: Karathan

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prepurchased the game a few days ago, but I got very disappointed when I saw the review score. I haven't played it yet, but I already regret it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
maybe there are performance issues
there are no performance issues game played fine for me (on the pc anyway not sure about the switch) the game is just a badly designed disaster fire. if you don't die of starvation you'll die of boredom for sure. it's nothing like ww or botw. it's your standard survive, craft and starve survival game.

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I played it 2h yesterday and I am not hooked either.
I got the feeling the game is not finished.
There are some visual clippings, the crafting menu is a mess, the combat system is archaic, and the animation and story don't seem very catchy.
I still plan to finish it to have the full experience, and in any case, I read the game can be done within 7-8h it you play in Story mode like I do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt