hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Win2DS *Unofficial* v0.8d
Remote desktop on DS

MonkeyNZ has put out another update to his unofficial build of Win2DS, the focus this time being on various input improvements with the mouse and keyboard. Download below.

[title:Changelog]0.80d "the final version before christmas"
server - mouse cursor no longer flickers while remote control is active
server - zoomed screen now stops at the correct full screen borders when scrolling
client - all keys now respond instantly when pressed (previously pressing a key would only sometimes get a reaction)
client - zoomed window scroll rate increased
client - mouse will now move smoother
client - click-drag operations are now possible in zoomed view

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

leetcakes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahrain
hey, last time, I was using win2ds 0.80a ,it worked fine, but this time,it dont worK... I did not modify my firewall.If I even have one can some one offer soMe help?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the last version seemed to bog down the computer using the "server" thing. It was running at 25% cpu, which is the most I have had any app run at. System specs are in sig. There is no reason for it to bog down the system that much. I might try this version at a later point if there is not a new version out by the time I want to try. The only use I had for it is so I can use it as a "remote" for video I may be playing on another monitor so I do not have to run back to the computer to pause it or what not so I do not miss any action. What would be cool is a "VLC" remote which with a little work can probably be made out of this but since I doubt anyone would be interested in doing so. I will probably just buy a media remote so I do not have to worry about it but it still would be cool.

EDIT - using windows XP.

Brainy142

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Remeber, if auto connect DOES NOT WORK make sure to check the IP adress as it sometimes DOES NOT grab it also, remeber it doesn't save your settings
nds.gif

garyla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im stuck on : connection status waiting...

i might have gotten my server ip wrong. may i ask how to obtain this?

Thanks in advance

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
What do you mean by check the IP? I changed it to something in range of the DHCP and changed the DNS things and such to the values displayed in the router but it still doesn't work..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0