Will I get banned if...

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ScorchingPantherX, Jun 11, 2017.

1. ScorchingPantherX
    OP

ScorchingPantherX Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2017
    United States
    I just connect to wifi in order to use my NTRviewer? I don't plan on connecting online in any games, just on the home screen to get my IP on FBI and then screen record some stuff with NTR. Sorry for the noobish question, and thanks in advance!

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Probably not, but we can't know for sure. You should disable the "Sending of System Information" Spotpass setting, and you should disable the "Show friends what you’re playing" Friend List setting if you haven't already done so.

ScorchingPantherX likes this.
  3. ScorchingPantherX
    OP

ScorchingPantherX Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2017
    United States
    Anybody else have a definitive answer? I just want to be safe.

4. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    There is no 100% way of telling if anyone is safe from getting banned.

5. NexoCube

NexoCube stop using piracy :(

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    do as @Lacius, you won't get banned (99% sure, i never disabled WiFi or those options though and never got banned :D)

6. ScorchingPantherX
    OP

ScorchingPantherX Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2017
    United States
    Ok, but just one more little thing: I never actually made a mii on this particular 3DS, so I can't even go into my Friend List app to change the setting for "Show friends what you're playing." Since there are no friends associated with this system, should I not even have to worry about this in the first place? If so I guess I'm good to go.

Thanks for the help guys!

NexoCube likes this.