Will Gateway release a new card in the future

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by PS_kaboom, Dec 27, 2014.

1. PS_kaboom
    OP

PS_kaboom Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2014
    hi guys im new here and sorry for my poor english i am not a native english speaker. anyway, glad to meet you guys. i have bought a gateway card after they show us the video. its a long long time waiting and what they did is really sucks. however, gateway team is a really good english teacher. they re-define the meaning of these words: soon; very soon ; within days; in a few days:; around the corner. LOL. Well the question is based on the replies , they just said that the flashcards on the market will support this upcoming 9.0-9.2 support. so, for me, just wondering will they release a new card in the future to support their later release. and probably that's why they do not release the fw, they could sell as many as old cards during this period. what you guys think? thank you for your reply just wanna a discuss with you guys.

2. nosignaldetected

nosignaldetected GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    No.

Vengenceonu, ll0rT and gamesquest1 like this.
  3. Memoir

Memoir A Hero to Zero

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Wyoming
    When the Sky falls. Maybe.

4. PS_kaboom
    OP

PS_kaboom Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2014
    it seems that dstwo team gonna release a new flashcard in 2015 which called dstwo+, if they do well im happy to change to that

5. aos10

aos10 look at me,shitposting about GW,i am so cool

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    its just a rumor m and it was from a site that sell DS two and rename it to DStwo+

i don't think the Ds two team gonna release anything for the 3DS

6. PS_kaboom
    OP

PS_kaboom Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2014
    well whatever, if some other team can produce good quality flashcard in 2015 i will be the first to support them coz i dont want see any more soon, very soon, around the corner, etc, words like these. :angry:

7. PS_kaboom
    OP

PS_kaboom Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2014
    and if gw team know there were plenty of bugs to fix when they released the video 1 month ago, why they said their fw release will be very soon? this is ridicule. they could say well ,here is the video proof and we still need one more month to fix the bug, thanks for your patience.