Hacking Will flashcarts work with new hardware?

Tom-B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies, I've been out of the loop for about 7 years. I had a DS Lite with a CycloDS, a DSI with a DSTWO and Acekard2i and I'm looking to upgrade to a 2ds/3ds.

I'm looking to get "Nintendo Handheld Console - New Nintendo 2DS XL - Black and Lime Green - Pre-installed with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)" and a DSTWO+. Will I have any problems? I understand that some firmwares cause the console to be bricked. I read that you can install new firmwares like Luma but thought perhaps you might need Luma installed before any update works and these may have the latest nintendo firmware already installed.

Will everything just work if I get a New 2ds and a DSTWO+?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies, I've been out of the loop for about 7 years. I had a DS Lite with a CycloDS, a DSI with a DSTWO and Acekard2i and I'm looking to upgrade to a 2ds/3ds.

I'm looking to get "Nintendo Handheld Console - New Nintendo 2DS XL - Black and Lime Green - Pre-installed with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)" and a DSTWO+. Will I have any problems? I understand that some firmwares cause the console to be bricked. I read that you can install new firmwares like Luma but thought perhaps you might need Luma installed before any update works and these may have the latest nintendo firmware already installed.

Will everything just work if I get a New 2ds and a DSTWO+?
It will work as intended

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show