Homebrew Will Browserhax be fixed for 10.7/11.0?

BigMane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hello, a while ago I used browserhax on my system and after some time I just updated my firmware thinking I'll be fine until I saw that Nintendo patched it and there's pretty much nothing I can do now.

I DO have an Action Replay PowerSaves card but it's useless because I lost my key a long time ago and the E-Mail that was linked to it.

Thanks in advance for the help, have a good day.

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely not. A lot of major vulns were patched leaving yellow with barely anything to work with. There's probably no way Browserhax is coming back Unless our savior Yellow can find one.

BigMane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Most likely not. A lot of major vulns were patched leaving yellow with barely anything to work with. There's probably no way Browserhax is coming back Unless our savior Yellow can find one.
Wait, I just found out that you can do OOT3Dhax without a powersaves device on a new 3ds.
is that true?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Wait, I just found out that you can do OOT3Dhax without a powersaves device on a new 3ds.
is that true?
Pretty sure its only possible without powersaves if you already have CFW at your disposal.
you need to inject or modify a save in the game cart
the only way to do that is either by a powersaves, or other 3ds with homebrew

Reactions: Seriel

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
10.7 maybe. 11.0? Most likely not. If a new exploit is found, maybe it will work on 11.0 too, but nobody knows atm

Ichigo1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inb4 crystal ball jokes incoming.
No one knows.
blog-crystal-ball.jpg

Let me check into my crystal ball.

Last edited by Ichigo1000,

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, a while ago I used browserhax on my system and after some time I just updated my firmware thinking I'll be fine until I saw that Nintendo patched it and there's pretty much nothing I can do now.

I DO have an Action Replay PowerSaves card but it's useless because I lost my key a long time ago and the E-Mail that was linked to it.

If you have a friend with a hacked 3ds. She/he can import the save into the cartridge for you.

10.7 maybe. 11.0? Most likely not. If a new exploit is found, maybe it will work on 11.0 too, but nobody knows atm
There's nothing different in the browser in 11.0 from 10.7

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax never worked for me, even in 9.2. Was like here, have all the grey hair in the world.
It took me like 500 tries my first time.. to the point I was ready to give up. Then once it finally worked.. it was like a switch flipped. I feel like the dragging line method of activating it caused more problems than anything. It just begged for user errors practically

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If a new vulnerability is found it will be possible, but without an useful vulnerability to exploit here, there"s no way to even do it without a vulnerabilty for the Browser that can also may need to be one for Original 3DS Models and another one for "New" 3DS Models.

Last edited by Clector,
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

THE CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: