ROM Hack Will an easy to use cheat program ever be developed for the 3DS?

Kotomine Kirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know about .plg files on NTR CFW, and they are better than nothing of course, but they are not very easy to find, and, for me, the tutorials for creating them are quite confusing...
I also know about the NTR Debugger program for PC, but that never really worked for me.
However, the latter kind of made me wonder why there are no similar programs for the 3DS (that I know of)

Back on the PSP there were quite a few cheat programs that supported multiple code types and were easy to use.
TempAR, CWCheat, nitePR, etc.
Is it even possible for something like those to be made for the 3DS at this point?

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know about .plg files on NTR CFW, and they are better than nothing of course, but they are not very easy to find, and, for me, the tutorials for creating them are quite confusing...
I also know about the NTR Debugger program for PC, but that never really worked for me.
However, the latter kind of made me wonder why there are no similar programs for the 3DS (that I know of)

Back on the PSP there were quite a few cheat programs that supported multiple code types and were easy to use.
TempAR, CWCheat, nitePR, etc.
Is it even possible for something like those to be made for the 3DS at this point?
Maybe Gateway?
I don't really know if there are other free cheat manager on 3ds,but surely Gateway has the best cheat engine,but it's not free of course :D

Kotomine Kirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Gateway?
I don't really know if there are other free cheat manager on 3ds,but surely Gateway has the best cheat engine,but it's not free of course :D

Yes, I know Gateway has one like the ones that were on the PSP, but, alas, there is a gatekeeper blocking the gate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.