Hacking Will a 2DS be guaranteed below firmware 10.7?

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello guys my apologize if I bring up the whole 2DS thing again (yea I know, get a 3DS or something better) :P
But I honestly like the 2DS, and it has nothing to do with it being cheap (I think).

Anyway I posted a thread a couple of days ago about me pre-ordering a 2DS with the new Pokemon Sun bundle.. But after thinking about it I don't it's worth it, since it might be the latest version :/

So I I'm going to buy the 2DS with the new Super Mario bros 2 bundle from Amazon here is the link:
2DS bundle
(If I'm not allowed to link it, I apologize and I will remove the link)

Sooo have any of you guys purchased the 2DS from there?
From what I can read this 2DS was released 24 October 2014, and I also checked the firmware update history from Nintendos website..
The firmware version for 9.2.0 released 29 October (5 days after the release of the bundle Amazon have and wrote) do you think it's a go?
Should I buy it? :D

All the 2DSs (if I can write it that way) is not available in my country anymore.. Except the used one.. But I rather buy a new instead.

civickm

Rocky Mountain IT Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A co-worker just picked one up the other day at walmart and it was under 9.2 if I recalled, I didn't really pay attention once I started the process on it. I don't know if any other ones will be like that.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just stay away from newer bundles and used ones and you should be safe. All 2ds's that were not part of recent bundles should be below 10.5

Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w,

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
A co-worker just picked one up the other day at walmart and it was under 9.2 if I recalled, I didn't really pay attention once I started the process on it. I don't know if any other ones will be like that.

Is it the same bundle as this one? :D

Just stay away from newer bundles and used ones and you should be safe. All 2ds's that were not part of recent bundles should be below 10.5

So this is considered safe right?
:(
It's impossible for me to return it since I don't like in the UK.

D

Deleted User

My friend also wants to buy a 2ds. A non bundeled one. Of eu region. Can some1 give me a link for one that meets his needs? It needs to be also on 10.u or lower of course..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn