Hacking WiiWare Releases

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the WVCDUMPS release is out and about. If you can't find it then that's your problem, quit nagging about it here.

It doesn't seem to work on 3.2U, just kicks back to the system menu. Anyone else having this problem? I'm assuming you need 3.3.

The solution if you're not on 3.3 seems to be changing the wad's IOS Flag to something like 35.

Art Style: ORBIENT was also released today and it not dumped as far as I know.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JimmyBobAlex said:
I can confirm that the WVCDUMPS release is out and about. If you can't find it then that's your problem, quit nagging about it here.

It doesn't seem to work on 3.2U, just kicks back to the system menu. Anyone else having this problem? I'm assuming you need 3.3.

The solution if you're not on 3.3 seems to be changing the wad's IOS Flag to something like 35.

Art Style: ORBIENT was also released today and it not dumped as far as I know.

how was that a rom screen shot there's not download links but meh i don't care now.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
YOU should look before you say anything again .. Loser

becuase i was at the monday night football game and i couldn't up date it at the time .. ok .. i have more stuff to do before the wii ok .. WVCDUMPS was the first to dump it ...

Bomberman Blast

Publisher: Hudson Entertainment
# of Players: 1-8
Category: Action
Release date: Sep 29, 2008
Street date: Sep 29, 2008
Blocks: 227
Size:31.0 mb

Bomberman Blast features ten different maps, which include a normal sized map and a double sized one.

Bomberman Blast will have a host of new items and modes. One new item is the Rocket, which will lay waste to a good portion of the screen, requiring you to shake the Wii remote to keep your character out of the explosions.

Thanks To WVCDUMPS
For the Real USA Release

12:57 pm Sep 29, 2008 ,,

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
YOU should look before you say anything again .. Loser

becuase i was at the monday night football game and i couldn't up date it at the time .. ok .. i have more stuff to do before the wii ok .. WVCDUMPS was the first to dump it ...

Bomberman Blast

Publisher: Hudson Entertainment
# of Players: 1-8
Category: Action
Release date: Sep 29, 2008
Street date: Sep 29, 2008
Blocks: 227
Size:31.0 mb

Bomberman Blast features ten different maps, which include a normal sized map and a double sized one.

Bomberman Blast will have a host of new items and modes. One new item is the Rocket, which will lay waste to a good portion of the screen, requiring you to shake the Wii remote to keep your character out of the explosions.

Thanks To WVCDUMPS
For the Real USA Release

12:57 pm Sep 29, 2008 ,,

well maybe next time you should update it on time!! oh btw i was going give something to your site but look at the time call me a loser again and you will feel the rage of the other me!! that is all!! god i can't wait till someone dumps this on what's it name... and i don't think you should make people give you games to join it's hard enrough to figue it out!! and my pic was true SO NEVER EVER DOUBT ME AGAIN!!

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Refer to post #240 on page 16 of this thread. Unpack the wad and drag the new folder to the Custom bat. Just change the IOS Flag and skip all the other steps. It worked fine on all Flag settings, except for 36 so try a few if one doesn't work. I'm not saying this will fix it for you, but it worked on a HBC only(no CIOS/DVDX/etc) unmodded 3.2. I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

Also Art Style: ORBIENT was dumped awhile ago and it supposed to be a pretty good game.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stop posting VC releases in this thread, if you really need to post it somewhere use the search and you'll find threads like these covering the issue.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=92608

Madstone and Midnight Bowling were released for NTSC on monday and are undumped at the moment. And I think Minna da Asobou Koinu de Kururin, Play With Kappa: Kappa and Forest Friends 2, and Silver Star Mahjong were released in Japan today; but the Nintendo Japan page seems to be down so I can't double check.

WiRuS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
haven't been here for a long time. There's no updated list anymore?

The first post hasnt been updated for ages. So hmm.. What are the games dumped already now??

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
>>The first post hasnt been updated for ages. So hmm.. What are the games dumped already now?

These are the games that are not dumped as of today.

Aero Guitar (JAP)
Alien Crush Returns (JAP)
Madstone (USA)
Minna da Asobou Koinu de Kururin (JAP)
Play With Kappa: Kappa and Forest Friends (JAP)
Play With Kappa: Kappa and Forest Friends 2 (JAP)
Silver Star Mahjong (JAP)
Silver Star Reversi (JAP)
Space Invaders Get Even (JAP)
Tsuushin Taikyoku: World Chess (JAP)

Everything else is out in one region or another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, not into politics