WiiWare channel cheat code

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by bradzx, Nov 8, 2011.

Nov 8, 2011

WiiWare channel cheat code by bradzx at 3:52 AM (1,938 Views / 0 Likes) 16 replies

1. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    How I can use cheat code for gecko for wiiware channel or any vc game? I saw it on youtube but I have no idea how to use it. I try it but it nothing happen before it not show up. It just error message. Need help please.

2. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    Gecko OS requires either a cIOS in slot 249 or a patched IOS36 to load channels with Ocarina codes. I am not 100% sure which patches are necessary, but I think fakesigning & ES_DiVerify are enough.

3. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    REally? How I can do that? Fakesigning & ES_DiVerify? They didn't mention anything about that. What are those?

4. SifJar

United Kingdom
    Use DOP-Mii or something like that. And they are IOS patches. If you have ever patched an IOS or installed a cIOS, you should know what they are (otherwise you have been blindly installing stuff you don't understand, which is rather stupid)

5. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    No I didn't do anything but using ModMii for IOS stuff. Also I patched IOS 58 for SNES9X GX installer channel and some WAD game. WiiWare and Nintendo 64 WAD.

6. SifJar

United Kingdom
    "using ModMii for IOS stuff" - yeah, that'd be patching IOS or installing cIOS. Almost definitely. Clearly you don't bother reading about what you are actually doing.

7. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    That why I am using that for SNES9X GX installer channel and WAD thing.

8. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Let you know while I am doing that you told me, it not working or anything at all. Maybe you can show me the video somewhere or you show me how to work.

9. Aijelsop

Newcomer Aijelsop Question Asker

United States
    Download the codes w/ Accio Hacks, then apply them in Gecko. Thats what I do.

10. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    You are big fat liar. I try that and it nothing working. Sorry you are not helping. Next! Any of you know about this?

11. SifJar

United Kingdom
    I already told you EXACTLY what to do: either have a cIOS installed in slot IOS249 or have a patched IOS36.

12. C-Kronos

Member C-Kronos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    People like you make me ashamed to be from Kentucky.. I'm using the exact same method that's been posted in this thread with Gecko OS, using a patched IOS36. It work's perfectly, obviously you "A DERP DERP A HUCKA HUCKA TRY THAT WRUNG"

Anyways, I encourage people not to help this guy, his rude attitude and acting like he's owed something is pathetic.

EDIT: Ah, I see why you're like this now. Not trying to be rude, but being polite goes a long way.

13. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    It has been over year since I tried using Gecko OS, but I remember that it wanted a patched IOS36 even though I had cIOS249 installed. Rudeness aside, to install a patched IOS36, one way to do it is to go into the Advanced Downloads section of ModMii and download and install a patched IOS36. If you can't figure it out from there, you probably have no business messing with your Wii.

14. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Oh boy. Here I go again. Well...I will try it to get patched IOS 36. Hope didn't bad effect.

15. Demonstryde

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You sir have my favorite grammar out of anyone i have seen here.. sorry i cannot help you. why dont you just buy the titles??

16. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    He wants to apply cheat codes to the channels. It does not matter if they were bought or pirated; the method of applying cheat codes is going to be the same. Buying the titles would not solve the problem.

17. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    *freak out face when I see your display picture* I think I am going puke because that girl eat real spider. Jeez that is give me huge chill. Well....This is reason why I try do that. :/

18. C-Kronos
    This message by C-Kronos has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 5, 2016.
    Dec 2, 2011
  19. bradzx
    This message by bradzx has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 5, 2016.
    Dec 2, 2011
  20. C-Kronos
    This message by C-Kronos has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 5, 2016.
    Dec 2, 2011
  21. bradzx
    This message by bradzx has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 5, 2016.
    Dec 2, 2011